Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

WELL DONE BAKU 2018

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
BAKU WELCOMED US ALL.

CHAT ABOUT BAKU RACE HERE.
MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    edited April 27
    In the first second Herbert said sort of three times..... :neutral:

Also I know how much you lot love Hamilton's hair, well here's his latest style, enjoy...

• JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    We have a F1-world champion with cornrows, glorious ahhhhhhh.

But my man is looking bald because of it though.
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Race Engineer
    Do we have any ideas on how Max binned that? Altho it kinda clearly was driver error I hope it was something else. He did basically the same thing at t1 last year aswell smh
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    haydn23 said:
    Do we have any ideas on how Max binned that?
    Because it's Max. We always hear about how he finds new ways to overtake and that can be attributed to crashes as well. 

That said, all Ferrari and Mercedes fans should count their lucky stars that Renault can't put a half decent engine together. Otherwise I think Red Bull would be blowing everyone away around tracks like this. 
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    I can't help but feel that this season's a joke due to the tyres. Much like the first half of 2012.
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    VetteIfan said:
    haydn23 said:
    Do we have any ideas on how Max binned that?
    Because it's Max. We always hear about how he finds new ways to overtake and that can be attributed to crashes as well. 

That said, all Ferrari and Mercedes fans should count their lucky stars that Renault can't put a half decent engine together. Otherwise I think Red Bull would be blowing everyone away around tracks like this. 
    Even if that was so I don't think the top teams would need to worry to much. Even if Red Bull won all the tracks like this one it would not be enough to challenge the top 2 teams. Red Bull in this new era seem to just fall of the map during different parts of the season whether it be the car itself or half of the team making stupid mistakes.
  • VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    I can't help but feel that this season's a joke due to the tyres. Much like the first half of 2012.
    If Mercedes' gets on top of things and win the title I'm sure that feeling will subside ;)

Even if that was so I don't think the top teams would need to worry to much. Even if Red Bull won all the tracks like this one it would not be enough to challenge the top 2 teams. Red Bull in this new era seem to just fall of the map during different parts of the season whether it be the car itself or half of the team making stupid mistakes.
    Imo if Red Bull had a Ferrari or Mercedes engine we wouldn't have a title fight. They already have to run less downforce at every track to account for the power deficit and are still the equal best through the corners. Imagine if they could run their car uncompromised round the corners and not lose all that time down the straights. Think it would be a matter of how far ahead they are rather than if they are. 
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Kimi having a bad weekend.                           
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

Look how late Vettel restarted, if Hamilton did that Vettel would have crashed into him at least 10 times :joy:

Yet again Ferrari are so fast, Mercedes aren't going to win this on pace that's for sure.
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    You're killing me, Hülkenberg.           
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    Red Bull are going to get overtaken by Sauber if they aren't careful lol
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    If Max is losing battery power he needs to let Ric go ahead of him.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    What I'd give to be a fly on the wall at the Red Bull debrief.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
    Cheers Grosjean, Mercedes are laughing their ass off right now.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    Holy **** **** and Grosjean thinks Ericsson hit him too, what the absolute **** is going on with him this season ahahahahaha
    VETTEL OH MY **** GOD WHY                                     
    OIFAOIFAoipfafopafpjoapo HAMILTON IS GOIN GTO WNAIFNA
    I'm done, I'm **** done. Why do I even **** bother with this **** sport.

MATE I'VE HAD COKE BINGES THAT GAVE ME LESS OF A HIGH THAN THIS RACE

LECLERC SIXTH UNREAL
    edited April 29
    Well well well, what to say about that. Everybody could see the Red Bull scrap was going to end in tears. Then I thought Bottas was the luckiest guy ever, but then boom. Vettel blew it when he didn't need to, as I said Hamilton wouldn't win on pace and so was proved, extremely lucky.

My driver of the day is Leclerc, what a guy, the sooner he's in a Ferarri the better, it will be the first time I've ever supported a Ferrari driver.