Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

New dirt needs ( Codemasters please watch !!! )

1.a steering wheel with a harder force feedback because in dirt rally and 4 is very soft 

2old tarmac broken by the time : 
  have small bumps on the rally area to have more thrills driving and sometimes force the player to adjust the car example: if there are bumps require to relax the car shock absorbers to avoid losing control at full speed or to slow down (lose a little more stability to gain more comfort)

3 dirt and snow : 
   put different kind of terrain off road, dry land and mud, same for snow, compact or muddy

4 mixed rally:
     in the rally race have a mixture of surface example: dirt and asphalt, snow and asphalt. gravel and dirt, gravel and asphalt, snow and dirt   ( sand and asphalt come back  to kenya why not :wink:   

5 tyres choices : 
   example : dirt hard and soft , asphalt hard and soft , snow hard and soft 

6 more countries 
 8 or 10 countries that would be cool because 5 it's not a lot

7 generated tracks improve 
   it takes more turns because it's always the same and there are not many ( left 5 right 5 in spain very annoying lol ) 

8 more cars please 
  look this topic :wink:   http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/132313/dlc-idea-dirt-4-and-new-category-car#latest 

9  add hardcore mode in competitions : 
    rally without assist and no HUD force to listen to the co-driver  and a big bonus of money for those playing onboard pilot view ( the immersive players must be rewarded, is normal it is harder ) 

10( option ) more liveries  custom dashboards  and windshield 
 add  more liveries  

ability to custom you cokpit  with : 
 wheel ( sparco , momo ....)
windshield toy ( dirt 2 toy)
dashboards toy (dirt 2 toy )

Comments

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    Yeah i would be more happy with that skull toy in dashboard.. >:) :s :D
  • cjr3559cjr3559 Member New Car Smell
    I’d like to create stages in Freeplay or Clubs that have wet conditions but the sun is shining; i.e., conditions in which it appears it just rained.  There are stages like this in the career mode, why can’t we have them in Your-stage.
    PSN: cjr3559
    Yeah i think i prefer hand - made real tracks by devs like those of Dirt Rally and instead of the generated tracks would be better to be an ingame track editor... Such technology there was in racing games back in PS1 period , nowadays should be there too..
  • gk9147gk9147 Member New Car Smell
    edited May 2
    yeah but after 2 months you know the race perfectly and after this is not the rally that's why I prefer the race to generate. even if I prefer dirt rally for the gameplay I play more dirt 4 for his racing system generate because any rally I have to stay focused
    gk9147 said:
    yeah but after 2 months you know the race perfectly and after this is not the rally that's why I prefer the race to generate. even if I prefer dirt rally for the gameplay I play more dirt 4 for his racing system generate because any rally I have to stay focused
    Common you can recognize same sections even in same track , i feel like knowing the generated tracks of Dirt 4 better than the hand made of dirt rally..I ould like generated tracks more if there would be the ideal technology for them to work good , but i dont think that happened in Dirt 4..
  • gk9147gk9147 Member New Car Smell
    did you read part 7? "generated tracks improve". he must  add more  sections and I want him too. for dirt rally you say the races are all different, excuse me but on 12 race the half of the races are reverse versions, and for the others there are some sections in the other races.