Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Who will you drive for in F1 2018 Career?

Which team and teammate will you race with for F1 2018 career? I pick Sirotkin as mine.

Who will you drive for in F1 2018 Career? 197 votes

Mercedes
2%
hammyfan123Ujhelyi91LCK1031SubZeroGaminglukasz44ham 5 votes
Ferrari
9%
DiRTKiNG808blakeymikeycarpakristiansa1WhiteStingerMarcoFcb100marosimarkmcs94Andrey9020xHeiskyrillos152gabsn123BrokenAlvesjoulz75Tizen99Alessandro41Fiore1213Dman944 18 votes
Red Bull
5%
sanderv19811512marcelpeterf1BradleyVermuntf3rnandQDeltaNiwaXRepsac123andrepizzi94yashers123F1leagueAL 10 votes
Force India
2%
RickFlare96Uday9479nils137ACarlosCA 4 votes
Williams
5%
ChromaticRyneCLCYSpaniasEnergyGamesJonnyHoonitFlamesOfDragoOldManNuukSomnomWoodsreaper663VaPiZ 10 votes
Renault
11%
EncarniaBakimaster91Reub09MrGhostO1Owouter0013kipkluifGunnar20sebasdenbSeriouslypeyt0n89BoysieNoseyGuyyJaden728G3tright1337TAKIINOUEilikefasttkegsadama17Kearnsy44Johnylivero 22 votes
Toro Rosso
9%
RickPhotosphereDez0808JasonWilkoMaxSpiltzFiremanPvWmarsal79thombrouwer90bassserKekkucNasomDHJonespath1337mceci1DynosuDeclineKyiziKrissKeyesibanezs470dxxF1ERY 19 votes
Haas
6%
EdwardoAndrettiPh1LDKWestyyTrueRacerMiccpayne32KopparaTHEHAMZAGAMER12Lubukillerbc525EiersmijterBULLDOZORoSlickk0Lennox85OC 13 votes
McLaren
19%
PrinceMagnusGPKingFalcon4oscarolimLuke1991JaketaWorntoathreadNagirFarukhAbdhaydn23Ben665665IcemanrkpijinCard84HusseinGamingPslskillKleitonMorgadokarting111ChironTheseusTurtlemoose 39 votes
Sauber
28%
LGS469Nicko2012CmdrCodyDboyking1SASColferphurpleMalarky94SlimboDudeLiveriesTheBestSamReaNlarrylSchnekoPureHamiltonXD1TimitheLOLsilentgrproMasterofF1Gamefan56Samzageef1racerAYm260602 57 votes

Comments

• pijinpijin Member Race Engineer
    McLaren
    I'm a McLaren man for life. Tempting to do Haas or eventually Mercedes, but I'll probably start with McLaren.
  • inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Petrol Head
    I want my own team.                      
    PS4 - inspiretheworld
    Steam - beans_on_toast
  • ZachrulezZachrulez Member Unleaded
    Haas probably, but I'll probably end up with more than one.
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Don't even know if I'm going to get the game yet let alone who to race for.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• EncarniaEncarnia Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    Renault

Probably either Force India or Renault. Both teams I really like. And both are good midfield teams that I can try to progress into championship winning form. My teammate doesn't really matter. I usually pick the strongest of the 2 drivers as my team mate, but for those 2 teams the drivers are really close together.

After doing a career with one of them, I'll probably also do one with Ferrari.

• peyt0n89peyt0n89 Member Pit Crew
    Renault
    I've traditionally done Renault and I'm not planning on changing that. Love that team.
    I smell like a new car.
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Team Principal
    Red Bull
    Have to, the only way to let Max win the Championship.           

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

If I get a few more questions about my driving style I think I headbutt someone.

Max Verstappen

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Well, first of all I'd have to purchase the game, which is unlikely, but if: Anything but Mercedes and Red Bull.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Co-Driver
    McLaren
    Going to have to be McLaren for me, or potentially Sauber. Always prefer to start with a lower team and then progress upwards, although McLaren are doing better than last year.  Depends how Codemasters decide to organise the cars by performance, interested to see
  • haitch40haitch40 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    Sauber
    Start with, Sauber or Toro Rosso. End, either Ferrari or Red Bull depending on who has better cornering ability as that matters more to me than straight line speed.
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Wheel Nut
    McLaren
    Definitely the McLaren with Alonso (hopefully without the teammate bug) then on to Red Bull with Ric! 
  • peterf1peterf1 Member Unleaded
    Red Bull
    Have to, the only way to let Max win the Championship.           

me too, but I do hope codemasters upgrade the damage model.
  • scotty99scotty99 Member New Car Smell
    McLaren
    yea mclaren for me looking forward to it cant wait
  • Nicko2012Nicko2012 Member New Car Smell
    Sauber
    Imagine like 2016 we had no career mode....haha!
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Race Engineer
    McLaren
    I said McLaren in my vote. Idk how i'll drive for/ if I'll do career mode. I only did 1 season till Singapore f1 2017 cause I got caught up in playing online and league racing. 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • GuileMax3000GuileMax3000 Member New Car Smell
    Sauber
    Either mclaren, toro rosso, or sauber, i usually start with smaller teams
  • SomnomWoodsSomnomWoods Member New Car Smell
    Williams
    Williams for sure. Return them to glory.
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Steward
    This is quite early. Anyways probably nothing. If there is still Championship Mode, I rather play that as I'm able to complete those in my spare time.
  • nils137nils137 Member New Car Smell
    Force India
    I want to start with Force India. Later it's possible that I change to Mercedes or Ferrari.
    An own team would be great!
  • LiveriesTheBestLiveriesTheBest Member Unleaded
    Sauber
    Sauber with Leclerc as teammate.

("Body is 8 characters too short.")