Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Where Is The Interest In Onrush?

NowWeRaceNowWeRace Member New Car Smell
I apologize if this is a derivative question, but.... where in the world is the interest and marketing for Onrush???

Ever since the PGW 2017 debut trailer I have been quietly waiting for actual gameplay. Only to see it was revealed around a month ago!?..

Considering I have no social media what so ever and no YouTube account, I could have missed their targeted demographic but still.... I have seen nothing on ign, gameinformer, gamespot, yada yada. And it releases in a month!! And looking at the view count on YouTube it appears that this game is borderline invisible to most people. 

Personally, I think this game looks so fresh and competitive in fun and exciting ways. Something truly different, yet simple and deep. Reminds me a little of Downhill Domination (PS2), Motorstorm, and the flair of Mx Vs Atv.

In short.. it looks awesome!!

Is there a reason it hasn't been featured on any gaming outlets? Am I missing anything? Anyone care to fill me in on the general opinion so far?..

Would appreciate it. Thanks!

Comments

• Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

NowWeRace said:
    ...Personally, I think this game looks so fresh and competitive in fun and exciting ways...

Personally, I think it looks stale & derivative, reminiscent of a much older gaming era/generation, but with the current-gen's loot-box obsession sprinkled in. Many comments on YouTube preview videos say similar things.

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 
    'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    #NeverPreOrder. It's outrageous that consumers have to BEG game companies to make games that reliably function properly. Consumers do NOT buy video games to waste their recreational time doing the unpaid work of paid professional testers. It's nonsense to imply game companies have no obligation to deliver games of consistently reliable functional quality just because "it's not easy & nothing is perfect & you can't please everybody." Company decision-makers listen to consumer spending, not consumer feedback; they don't care if it works properly as long as it sells enough, and every purchase is a vote of approval that helps fund more of the same. Money talks louder than reviews, requests, & complaints. #VoteWithYourWallet

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    I lost interest when the Dev said that races can be endless and theres no winner.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    There is not interested for this game , official forums are a desert some weeks before the game comes out.. Think how much interesting would be if CM + evolution  had decided to make a new Drive Club game instead of this ...
    In the other hand we must admit that open beta on 17-20 of May is a very fair move from company...
  • ONRUSHjerkONRUSHjerk Member New Car Smell
    I pre-ordered the deluxe edition from the PS4 store where do I find out how to get a code or whatever to play the earl beta?
  • DraxonflyDraxonfly Member New Car Smell
    No on couch split-screen = no interest...   :( 
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    And where is the PC beta so some the users to see if the game is good?
    One of the things i liked a lot in CM is that was caring a lot about PC users and community but seems that  nowadays this can be changed..