Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2018 thoughts thread

I'm making this thread in hopes that we can get one thread, not 10 on the same subject.

My question, what are our thoughts on today's news. Interesting name "Make headlines". Codemasters certainly have to put in some media thing, otherwise this will be a failed game right off the bat

Comments

• stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Co-Driver
    edited May 16
    mceci1 said:
    My question, what are our thoughts on today's news. Interesting name "Make headlines". Codemasters certainly have to put in some media thing, otherwise this will be a failed game right off the bat
    I would say Codemasters are very busy currently and have a lot of things going on in the works. I’m sure we’ll see a lot more promo videos and more in depth information in the coming weeks.
    Maybe they just wanted to get the announcement out there officially before the beta process starts? 
    Plus we know that Lee will be presenting the game at E3, maybe they’re planning on using that as a way to showcase the new features and plan on releasing more video trailers and promos alongside it?