Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

new camera chase for replay rear and front :)

the camera follows but it is late and in advance for the front

watch video at 1:30  for front

and rear camera  watch 0:45 

Comments

• boganibogani Member Champion
    First of all, I have no idea what you want by posting this.

Second, that is a proper **** head in these videos.

"I had the biggest moose problem in my whole life I think"

"Was it on the side of the road?"

"Huh?"

"The moose"

"The mousse in the tire"

• Madhun1967Madhun1967 Member Pit Crew
    ^ i thonk that guy is dead since , and was an awesome driver who dared .Jeopardizing a lot of lives ,but was cool to watch.
  • Haris33Haris33 Member New Car Smell
    Great driver, but sadly he wasted his talent racing on streets with old bmw! He died in car accident, where his friend was behind the wheel! 
  • gk9147gk9147 Member New Car Smell
    bogani  the positions of the camera      rear camera and front camera 
  • warpengagewarpengage Member Race Engineer
    The onboard center camera, between the two drivers, I want. It's a standard rally onboard camera angle, that shows up in DiRT, but you can't keep it there for the whole stage, it's just there for periods at a time.
  • boganibogani Member Champion
    The onboard center camera, between the two drivers, I want. It's a standard rally onboard camera angle, that shows up in DiRT, but you can't keep it there for the whole stage, it's just there for periods at a time.
    You actually can keep it there with a workaround, but I agree it should be much much easier.

"I had the biggest moose problem in my whole life I think"

"Was it on the side of the road?"

"Huh?"

"The moose"

"The mousse in the tire"

• gk9147gk9147 Member New Car Smell
    need this camera for replay  look please  :) 
  • dgeesi0dgeesi0 Member Champion
    ideally you want just a free cam that can be locked exactly where YOU want it. the fixed positions for most of the positions arent ideal.this is why a free cam and lock in on a certain point the person recording or watching the replay wants is ideal.