Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

XBOX ONE F1 RGTV RACING LEAGUE RECRUITMENT

Trac3MeTrac3Me Member New Car Smell
edited May 21 in F1 Games - Leagues
Hi, I run an F1 League on XBOX ONE which has one divisions and we are currently recruiting for a few new drivers. Please contact me to find out some more information. Races are 50% in distance, assists are allowed and all races are streamed live on MIXER with commentators. Race will be held Tuesdays 8:30 EST. My XBOX gamertag is Trac3Me. Thank you.
Post edited by Trac3Me on

Comments

• HMartin19HMartin19 Member New Car Smell
    Hello, I would like to join the league. 
  • O13eastv2O13eastv2 Member New Car Smell
    Hi there i would like to join the league is that is possible 
  • Scootermania7Scootermania7 Member New Car Smell
    Is his league based out of NA? Looking to join if so.
  • WürtzWürtz Member New Car Smell
    I would like to join the league if that is possible
  • GoldenMoose430GoldenMoose430 Member New Car Smell
    Is there still spots availible for this?
  • Dman944Dman944 Member New Car Smell
    @Trac3Me...  I got the invite and thanks but did not know I needed XBox Live, which I do not have at the moment. I will as soon as I figure out how to get my headset for chat sorted out as well.
    Retired club racer,so I took up Sim racing to fill the void. I can now enjoy Martini's while driving at break neck speeds and not care when I place P20!
  • Trac3MeTrac3Me Member New Car Smell
    Yeah, there are still plenty of spots left. 
    Yeah, there are still plenty of spots left
    And by the way everybody should be on, by 8:30 EST. That is US eastern time, ppl got confused with that.
  • GoldenMoose430GoldenMoose430 Member New Car Smell
    Im still interested in this and wouldnt mind joining it late.  Goldenmoose430 is my gamer tag.