Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

TAKE A LAP OF MONACO WITH CHARLES LECLERC IN F1™ 2018 | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageTAKE A LAP OF MONACO WITH CHARLES LECLERC IN F1™ 2018 | Codemasters Blog

It’s here – the first gameplay footage of F1 2018, the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, has arrived! We’re getting ready for this weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix with Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team’s Charles Leclerc driving a lap of his home track, the iconic Circuit de Monaco. Check out Charles’s hot lap at youtube.com/formula1game, or watch it below:

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• FireStormHRFireStormHR Member New Car Smell
    But can you turn the halo off in the options? This determines if I buy the game
  • WalterLemmensWalterLemmens Member New Car Smell
    Looking good! Looks like the tyre physics have improved, pure guessing tho, but by judging the video I would say handling physics is improved! :D
    Check out my YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/cholover7 for some nice crash compilations and more.
  • scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    The new lighting doesn't do the yachts and the water any favours... they look like plastic models sitting on tin foil.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Petrol Head
    They've always looked a bit pasted-on. I guess Codemasters save processing power on the bits you generally can't see from the car, but on replays it does look a bit out of place.
  • MalbroMalbro Member New Car Smell
    I think f1 2018 will be a massive step up from f1 2017. The handling looks way better than before but the on track physics could do with dome work but it is still in beta and im sure it will get much better and more life like.
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    Supported wheel: Logitech G29 √ Body is 9 characters too short. ☺

• MoustaguaMoustagua Member New Car Smell
    The game look beautifull, but i saw a thing in the video that was already missing in F1 2017 too : it's the missing of the famous "diver" statue in front of the swimingpool at Monaco... please bring it back because i'd like to do some pictures with the photo mode in replay...
  • techn9netechn9ne Member New Car Smell
    Looking forward to seeing how much more they improve