Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2018 MBKF1 Monaco Grand Prix

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
I'll be reporting live from Monaco this weekend, waheeeeeeey!
MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    Totally not jealous  :#                         
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    Good for you man! I am super jealous. I wonder if Red Bull's pace is real or if Ferrari and Mercedes are sand bagging. I hope Ferrari are because they need a win this weekend to keep the beats at bay over at Plant Mercedes in Sector Hamilton.
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Well after all the kinky stuff you bought @MBKF1 If the tracks becomes slippery because of some substance on the track we'll know who to blame.
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    edited May 26
    Hamilton was complaining about tyre buildup in FP2 and he couldn't get the tyres switched on, so hopefully Mercedes isn't sandbagging and they really are struggling with tyres.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    Just **** give me a **** weekend where Red Bull actually is fast and Max actually can win and more importantly, doesn't **** up and I'm good.
    Max has done a hat trick of hitting a wall 3 times in 3 years at Monaco.
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

WHAT DID I JUST SAY HOLY BLACK POPO ON A STICK
    If nothing else Max is the world champion of crashing.
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Team Principal
    edited May 26
    Max has done a hat trick of hitting a wall 3 times in 3 years at Monaco.
    Hasn't done the exact same thing 3 years in a row aswell? lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    Max is quick, but unfortunately he seems to have inherited his father's stupid-genes.
    No quali for Max, so the Monaco GP is about 95% ruined then.
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Jiggy said:
    Are you serious? I can't wait for the all the carnage the kid is going to cause from the back of the grid!
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    They should replace his front wing with a snow plough, because he's going to need it.
    On the down-low, Sirotkin is in top form this weekend.
    What a lap from Ricciardo! smashed the lap record.
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

Jiggy said:
    Are you serious? I can't wait for the all the carnage the kid is going to cause from the back of the grid!
    Tbh, if he did it from the front, he could've at least caused a meme pile up.

Also, watching F2 right now and Gelael absolutely smashed himself. Also, Markelov has balls. Balls kid. Balls.
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    Wow! That lap from Ricciardo was dynamite! Well done to him. Thankfully Max is starting at the back so he won’t ruin any of the championship contenders race at the front of the grid. And Leclerc is way more talented then Ericsson, he really does out preform his team mate. Also glad that a Ferrari is in front of a Mercedes, please have good strategy on Sunday Ferrari, please.
    I hope before lights out Mad Max says this over the radio

Simon ruined Rosbergs classic Merc and now I love him. To be fair he took it like a champ (in front of the camera anyway) if it was me I'd be throwing Simon in the sea...
    Something always goes wrong when Red bull are doing good.
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!