Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Unable to use selection options.

CNCfanCNCfan Member New Car Smell
Using a Pc to run Dirt Rally.  Once in game I have no mouse, and the numbers to select an option do not work.   ie: 1 Select, 2, back, 3 quit.  When
I try selection one of the options nothing happens.  Also no sign of a mouse cursor.   I do not have this problem when I play Dirt4.  Only happens with Dirt Rally.

Any suggestions to who to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    Are you using a wheel or pressing those numbers on a keyboard?
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT + Logitech Formula Force EX

DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | DiRT 4 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport | F1 2015
  • CNCfanCNCfan Member New Car Smell
    edited June 4
    Hello Didzis

I am using a G920 wheel and pedals.   I deleted the game and DL'ed it again.    I am trying to select the options on the keyboard and by mouse.  About the only key that work is the Esc key to back out of the current menu.  Also have the same problem in Dirt4 plus the menus scroll like I have a up down key stuck. Tried a different keyboard, and get same scrolling.  This does not happen with Project Cars, Assetto Corsa or Forza Motorsport.    
    Getting to a point I am going to delete the Dirt games.
  • CNCfanCNCfan Member New Car Smell
    Looking through some old post I saw where someone removed vjoy, after removing it all seems to be working now.