Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Tombstones and their Effects?

Strider1979Strider1979 Member New Car Smell
I understand hitting Tombstones gives you some Rush metre as that is explained in the game, however some have an effect and blind you in game. Which ones do this and are therr any other effects that happen from different tombstones?

Comments

• SPiiKESPiiKE Member New Car Smell
    one of the bike's abilitys is that its tombstone will blind you . 

• TheKazzyMacTheKazzyMac Member Wheel Nut
    Only the Blade's Tombstone behaves different from the others.

You can tell which one it is because it's flashing. If it's a flashing pixel art thing, avoid it - unless you know the track and are clear ahead of any opponents, in which case take it and prevent someone else accidentally hitting it and getting wiped out.
    i7 3930K @ 4.2Ghz || Corsair h80 cooling || 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400Mhz || 2GB GDDR5 PNY nVidia GTX660 XLR8 edition || 240GB Kingston Hyper-X 3K || Logitech G27 & Xbox One Controller || 27" Asus VS278Q 1ms response gaming monitor
  • Strider1979Strider1979 Member New Car Smell
    Only the Blade's Tombstone behaves different from the others.

You can tell which one it is because it's flashing. If it's a flashing pixel art thing, avoid it - unless you know the track and are clear ahead of any opponents, in which case take it and prevent someone else accidentally hitting it and getting wiped out.
    Thanks very much! I had actually finally worked that out but appreciate the response.