Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

ONRUSH | v1.02 [PS4 & Xbox] - Found a bug? Post it here!

2»

Comments

• SaMiXxRisesSaMiXxRises Member New Car Smell
    The "Geared Up" trophy seems glitched. Please fix that. So many people are stock on this. It's so annoying.
  • Chief36Chief36 Member New Car Smell
    arookCM said:
    Chief36 said:
    I am playing on Xbox One X and after the intro is done and get to the main screen, I lose all audio.  Go to start an event or race and still no audio.  I am able to hit the home button on the controller and audio will restore on the Xbox home menu.   Then go back to Onrush and no audio again.  
    Hi - The devs are aware of this issue and we're currently looking into what we can do to resolve it. Sorry you've been having such trouble! :( 
    Is there ANY update on this?  I have also tweeted (is that a word) at both Codemasters and Onrush with no response but they sure love responding to post about screenshots and love for the game.   Day one purchase and it is still unplayable due to no audio after the intro.   This is beyond frustrating.
  • decosey123decosey123 Member New Car Smell
    I’m having all the problems kazzymac is having. This game is becoming unplayable for me because of all the bugs that occur frequently 

• KoalCKoalC Member New Car Smell
    Been playing quite a lot of multiplayer, and I'm only now experiencing the strangest bug that's popped up twice within 2 days. 

Mid-match or after a respawn, I'll be booted out from a "player" slot and into a "spectator" slot. Forced to watch an AI car from their game perspective and I have no way to rejoin as a player, only quit the match and look for a new one. I believe my slot is being taken by an AI for some reason.

Please fix!
  • MoosbertMoosbert Member New Car Smell
    edited June 30
    since yesterday, no trophy is unlocking for me. I fullfilled the requirments for "Stampede" and for "Formula 15", but no trophy. Since the patch 2.0 no trophy has unlocked.
    Playing on PS4.

edit: Stampede came after 11 matches. Still waiting for "Formula 15" (reach level 15). I am Level 23 now.

edit: Level 15, Level 30 and Snowbound trophies do not unlock. I have never seen a game with so many glitched trophies.
    Post edited by Moosbert on
  • TheBigBBTheBigBB Member New Car Smell
    Xbox One X with a physical disc. I have 2 major issues that bother me and are making the game less fun.

1. No sound. I had sound during the tutorial but pretty much no sound at all anywhere else. Restarted the game many times, nothing.

2. Achievements mostly broken. Apparrntly they used to work, and you broke them. I'm level 16 and the level 15 achievement stopped tracking at like 20%. There are a bunch of other unlock achievements stuck at the same % for hours, too. Looks like most everything is broken. When you fix this please fix it so that the game back checks for missing ones, because I like my profile to actually be representative of how much I played my games, right now it looks like I put the darn thing in and gave up on it in 10 minutes when I've been playing for two nights.
  • mynamedidntworkmynamedidntwork Member New Car Smell
    So many glitched trophies from what Im seeing. I fully completed all events through Regeneration and still haven't had the trophy given to me. Can I just not get the trophy now?
  • BrasshandeBrasshande Member New Car Smell
    Achievement problems here too, i'm now level 21 and Formula 15 hasn't unlocked, and neither has Regeneration despite having played a couple of events in it. No-one has unlocked either of these for over three days according to trueachievements.com so it might be to do with the latest patch
  • improlightimprolight Member New Car Smell
    Same here with achievement problem. Completed all campaign with all challanges, but achievement for unlocking “Superstar” still locked for me
  • Jay84Jay84 Member New Car Smell
    Why doesn't this game have its own Bugs forum? Are you seriously abandoning ship already? 
  • HanolkoHanolko Member New Car Smell
    edited July 23
    Small bug that should be quick and easy to fix. I have the ps4 digital version. I prefer to have my accelerate and brake buttons on R1 and L1 instead of the standard R2 and L2. Mapping acceleration to R1 is no problem but i can't map any action to L1 via ingame options for some reason. 
  • xenraxxenrax Member New Car Smell
    I am having an issue with the Superstar what the truck achievements. In the red rock refinery round driving the Titans there is the "Enemy Takedowns" which require 12. It is supposed to be a co-op challenge but none of my teams takedowns are counting towards it. Best I have got is 9 myself and progress is 9/12, however at the end of the race when it awards MVP etc. it shows that other team members have made takedowns as well.  I'm on the PS4 version 3.00
  • improlightimprolight Member New Car Smell
    2 months from release and still no achievement bug fix. Are you serious? Is this game dead already?
  • AwbuxtonAwbuxton Member New Car Smell
    Codemasters are nothing but shisters!! They release games then do not support oo fix them!!! Their social media guru is an absolute ignorant git. Aaron.....
  • ArquiInimigoArquiInimigo Member New Car Smell
    Chief36 said:
    I am playing on Xbox One X and after the intro is done and get to the main screen, I lose all audio.  Go to start an event or race and still no audio.  I am able to hit the home button on the controller and audio will restore on the Xbox home menu.   Then go back to Onrush and no audio again.  
    Same problem here, almost 3 months later and have not corrected that, and the game is not even cheap.
  • App13533dApp13533d Member New Car Smell
    edited September 10
    Chief36 said:
    Same problem here, almost 3 months later and have not corrected that, and the game is not even cheap.

Haven't encountered this issue myself on XBox One X... there can be a bit of variation in volume, I find it dips a little in menus after the Intro & only rises to the same volume during gameplay or if you're in a Party session- the latter presumably to compete with team communication.

I know it's a pain in the arse, but have you tried uninstalling & reinstalling? Also, are you running your audio through the TV or External Speakers, and what are your XBox Audio Menu settings? (Those details may help the CM devs with your issue :smile:  
  • rundegunrundegun Member New Car Smell
    edited September 12
    RIP Codemasters. last game i have bought from you.
    Post edited by rundegun on
    edited September 12
    RIP Codemasters. last game i have bought from you.
    Post edited by rundegun on
    so.
    you do not interact with your customers and deliver a **** experience.
    This was my last codemasters game.
    ..!..

hotfix did minor good for connectivity. its 8 o clock pm and i cant even get mp to load me to the game.
2»