Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

ONRUSh custom match

WizenedbarkWizenedbark Member New Car Smell
Is anyone else haveing trouble getting weather such as snow rain and storms to work in custom match?

Best Answer

Answers

• WizenedbarkWizenedbark Member New Car Smell
    edited June 9
    Thanks for the reply! That's a bummer hope it gets fixed soon.
  • arookCMarookCM Community Manager
    Is anyone else haveing trouble getting weather such as snow rain and storms to work in custom match?
    Hi - We're aware of an issue with the weather in custom match and the devs are currently working on a fix that will be in the next big patch :) 
    Thanks looking forward to it! Any idea when we might see it?
  • arookCMarookCM Community Manager
    Thanks looking forward to it! Any idea when we might see it?
    Not too long! A few weeks hopefully! 
  • ProtomorphProtomorph Member New Car Smell
    edited June 18
    Hi there! Just bought the game and don't have an internet connection at home so didn't have the chance to patch it. I was aware of these custom matches because I read about it but I can't find them in the game. Is it going to be available after patching at my mate's home and will it be playable offline? What I read says the game has this single player feature.
    Post edited by Protomorph on
    You should be able to play superstar campaign and custom matches offline without the patch also im playing on Xbox one so I can't speak for PS4.
    edited June 18
    It should be at the main menu where you can select superstar,quick match,ranked match,and then custom match on the far right.
    Yeah I forgot to mention I'm playing on the basic ps4 although I think maybe it should be the same for the game modes.
    It's weird Wizenedbark, I'm now at the menu, and only have superstar, quick play (not available offline) and video gallery. Oh boy only bought the game for this mode only the campaign is not worth the money. Thanks for the reply.
    Should be able to see this screen after pressing play.

Here's my 'play' screen lol. I've seen one from a ps4 on youtube and is the same as yours, but mine is just like that. As you see, no ranked nor custom game.
  • TheKazzyMacTheKazzyMac Member Wheel Nut
    What version of the game are you running?

It sounds like you need to get a network connection long-enough to update the game. I've NEVER seen the main menu like that and I have both a regular PS4 and PS4 Pro. O_o
    i7 3930K @ 4.2Ghz || Corsair h80 cooling || 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400Mhz || 2GB GDDR5 PNY nVidia GTX660 XLR8 edition || 240GB Kingston Hyper-X 3K || Logitech G27 & Xbox One Controller || 27" Asus VS278Q 1ms response gaming monitor
    edited June 23
    I still didn't have the chance to update once I dont have an internet connection at home, so it's the release version. My question was if the custom game comes after patch. Thanks for the reply.
    Post edited by Protomorph on