Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

simoneholland13

Fire2018Fire2018 Member New Car Smell
Hello all I brought the F1 2017 and it was Ok for abit untill 3 days ago it started Glitching every time I came out of garage and going on to the track. Every other game I have works perfect but F1 2017 as More glitches then the rest of the game. Please get it fixed its a good game I like it its just a shame its being ruined my glitching. I have tried everything changing my Graphics card to changing my Memory ram and it still does it why I dont know but I can not bare it I may as well get a ps4 and play On it that way there is no glitching.

Comments

• Fiore1213Fiore1213 Member Unleaded
    Fire2018 said:
    Hello all I brought the F1 2017 and it was Ok for abit untill 3 days ago it started Glitching every time I came out of garage and going on to the track. Every other game I have works perfect but F1 2017 as More glitches then the rest of the game. Please get it fixed its a good game I like it its just a shame its being ruined my glitching. I have tried everything changing my Graphics card to changing my Memory ram and it still does it why I dont know but I can not bare it I may as well get a ps4 and play On it that way there is no glitching.
    Hello there,I'm curios who is Simone as well :D 
    To get a better feedback,you should post your thread in the right category.Try in F1 Games - Technical assistance.
    Try to explain better what glitches are you experiencing.Are there frame rate drops, is the game crashing.Than add your PC configuration.As well check the official game page to check the minimum requirements,I'm using a PS4 so can't be much of a help about PC.Good luck!
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Moved to technical assistance :)                                                                             

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Champion
    fIsince08 said:
    Moved to technical assistance :)                                                                             
    Simone has to get her bugs fixed I suppose...

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

If I get a few more questions about my driving style I think I headbutt someone.

Max Verstappen