Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Private PVP matches with friends?

K0LDINGK0LDING Member New Car Smell
Hi. I understood that this game would support custom pvp matches up to 12 players (friends) so that it could be used for private parties. However, we cannot see that there is an option for this, only having 6 friends playing against randoms? Does anyone know if this is supported and how to make it so?

Comments

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    K0LDING said:
    Hi. I understood that this game would support custom pvp matches up to 12 players (friends) so that it could be used for private parties. However, we cannot see that there is an option for this, only having 6 friends playing against randoms? Does anyone know if this is supported and how to make it so?
    They will probably introduce it when they release the full game.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• TheKazzyMacTheKazzyMac Member Wheel Nut
    Bumping this;

Being able to assign players to different teams in custom/private games would be neat as well. I got a few friends that I'd love to go head-to-head against but as far as I can tell in custom games there's no way to put players on different teams? If there is then I'm not seeing it.
    i7 3930K @ 4.2Ghz || Corsair h80 cooling || 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400Mhz || 2GB GDDR5 PNY nVidia GTX660 XLR8 edition || 240GB Kingston Hyper-X 3K || Logitech G27 & Xbox One Controller || 27" Asus VS278Q 1ms response gaming monitor