Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2018 Le Mans 24 Hours

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
Predictably, Toyota are on pole with the #8 car of Alonso / Nakajima / Buemi car. Shame it looks like there isn't going to be an amazing LMP1 battle this year, but I hope the GTE Pro class can put on a good fight, as they usually do.

Unfortunately though, I'm going to miss pretty much the whole start of the race on Saturday afternoon / evening, because my girlfriend's auntie and uncle have bought the two of us tickets to a concert...

at the Wembley Stadium...
to see...
Ed Sheeran...

NEITHER OF US EVEN LIKE ED SHEERAN.

FML.
MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    edited June 15
    I saw Ed Sheeran in Manchester a few weeks back. Like you, not exactly by choice, but he alright give him a chance. The strangest part of the experience was seeing the Etihad stadium full for once. 

Anyway yeah, LMP1 is dead in the water at the moment. If Toyota find a way to lose this year without Audi or Porsche there to crush their dreams then they deserve to liquidate as a company. 

I wonder if Alonso feels he'll suitably deserve winning one of motorsport's most prestigious trophies in a car 5 seconds a lap clear of the field (ref: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/136700/alonso-glad-he-doesnt-have-undeserved-trophies)
  • Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    edited June 16
    Vroom vroom lets go Le Mans woooo :joy:               
    Post edited by Reub09 on
     #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull | #blessed

• Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    edited June 17
    Edit: just realised they didn’t retire the car
    Post edited by Reub09 on
     #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull | #blessed

• SynGamerSynGamer Member Race Steward
    They finally did it! Now Alonso needs to win the Indy 500 and retire.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    The race up front was a bit dull, but the LMP2 and GT Pro battles were pretty good. I assume the officials were all looking the other way when the Porsche was weaving down the road! :smiley:

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• mats27mats27 Member New Car Smell
    LMP2 winner got DSQ                                             
    Game Designer at Codemasters
    Twitter 
  • SmokingPuppy841SmokingPuppy841 Member New Car Smell
    I really enjoyed Le Mans this year.Like Always.