Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Where are you from?

Uml0c3UUml0c3U Member New Car Smell
Peru here, just joined the forums and decided to make the up coming F1 2018 my first F1 game since I never felt comfortable going to the arcades. lol

Keionfag

Comments

• McStanleyMcStanley Member Unleaded
    edited June 17
    I am from England, in the UK. I born there and I live here.

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    edited June 20
    I got assembled in a factory. I'm fueled by alcohol, junk food, 90s music, classic horror flicks, all around the misery of others and a burning hatred for Tumblr.

And I like Formula 1. Sometimes. Usually when those pesky red cars do well.
    Post edited by ImDyingYouIdiot on
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Hughesy said:
    Mars, but some bastard stole the atmosphere, so I had to move to earth and settled in the UK, after brexit I think I would have been better off staying on Mars.
    You think that's bad? Think of the people from Pluto. It's not even a bloody planet anymore :'(
  • Fiore1213Fiore1213 Member Unleaded
    Uml0c3U said:
    Peru here, just joined the forums and decided to make the up coming F1 2018 my first F1 game since I never felt comfortable going to the arcades. lol

I’m from Bulgaria.Recntly became huge fan,currently playing F1 2017 any time I can and I’m anticipating F1 2018 a lot :)
  • gk9147gk9147 Member New Car Smell
    francenot far from disney land    ;) for me
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    I used to love going to Disneyland Paris, not sure my bro and mum would say the same thing. One time my bros wallet got stolen, when we were in the police station within the park a thief somehow managed to steal my mum's purse, so I was the only one with money.

The power I had until we got back to the hotel was great, deciding what they could and couldn't buy aha. I was the only one walking with my hands in my pockets, for that very reason, but my bro said he'd be fine without doing that, which was wrong. My mum has her bag around the front of her everywhere except in the station, because that's the one place you'd expect that not to happen.
    Hughesy  you were robbed in the police station? if I am not wrong in the translation you have not been lucky
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    I wasn't, my mum was, we laugh about it now because it's the one place you wouldn't expect to get robbed :joy:
    in France everything is possible especially the problems lol :D 
  • ChromaticChromatic Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    edited July 25
    ImDyingYouIdiot said:
    I got assembled in a factory. I'm fueled by alcohol, junk food, 90s music, classic horror flicks, all around the misery of others and a burning hatred for Tumblr.

And I like Formula 1. Sometimes. Usually when those pesky red cars do well.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/he/a/a6/Bender_Rodriguez.png

How many different racing lines will you take 

Originally Withyman on the old forum's 

My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TBCFormulae 

Manor may be gone but the history they made lives on

• KittyFit90KittyFit90 Member Unleaded
    I'm from Sahul, which is a half sunk mega continent in the southern hemisphere. Round these parts we have bizzare animal species of all types...(read as average Australians) oh and we have Kangaroos and Koalas too. LOL
    Away on field work till mid October, ciao.
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    South Africa, the forgotten former F1 country.
  • Walker89Walker89 Member New Car Smell
    Brazil! Home of many F1 legends. Will attend the race as Interlagos this year o/
  • SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member New Car Smell
    Currently living in Pennsylvania and originally from Arizona. 
  • LilBrown47LilBrown47 Member Petrol Head
    Germany, Frankfurt, though the country is slowly turning to ****, people don't cherish unity anymore but rather let themselves get deceived into becoming proper sheeplets, easy prey for them wolves and sharks in dark suits, too much chaos, might move to Mars as well.....
    Take the "Black Pill".....

#NukeHumanity