Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

F1 2018 – The Headline Edition

13»

Comments

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    martbloke said:
    Does anyone know if the ‘Headline Edition’ with the Brawn and Williams will be available in stores for a short period (much like the ‘88 McLaren last year and the ‘Career Booster’ for F1 2016), or is it exclusively for preorders only? 

I think it's available for Preorder's only but they have said the classic  cars will be made available as DLC later as well just as the McLaren was in 2017 so we will be able to buy it for a little extra later if we wish after release which is probably what I'm going to do.
    Reread the original post from Faya and you will find your answer 😂 {spoiler: pre-order & day one}
    It also says DLC and available later so my point I believe stands

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• martblokemartbloke Member Co-Driver
    martbloke said:
    Does anyone know if the ‘Headline Edition’ with the Brawn and Williams will be available in stores for a short period (much like the ‘88 McLaren last year and the ‘Career Booster’ for F1 2016), or is it exclusively for preorders only? 

I think it's available for Preorder's only but they have said the classic  cars will be made available as DLC later as well just as the McLaren was in 2017 so we will be able to buy it for a little extra later if we wish after release which is probably what I'm going to do.
    Reread the original post from Faya and you will find your answer 😂 {spoiler: pre-order & day one}
    But not entirely accurate so I just added what was missed. All info now given 👊
    martbloke said:
    martbloke said:

you'll also note I was answering somebody else's post s o I'm no the one you needed to quote. It was him if you had anything to add.

• EvanLachEvanLach Member New Car Smell
    Where are the USA’s PreOrder options, Is there some sort of longer wait that we have to deal with?
  • martblokemartbloke Member Co-Driver
    martbloke said:
    martbloke said:

you'll also note I was answering somebody else's post s o I'm no the one you needed to quote. It was him if you had anything to add.
    Knickers = twist.

Seriously, I'm not here to argue. Just thought best to keep the mini thread together as I was adding on what you said back to the original query. Jeez some people ey? 😂
  • LSKoneLSKone Member Wheel Nut
    Pre-order sucks, it is known. But honestly, if they would commit to fixing the multiplayer, I'd pre-order the **** out of it.
  • ChromaticChromatic Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    edited June 21
    LSKone said:
    Pre-order sucks, it is known. But honestly, if they would commit to fixing the multiplayer, I'd pre-order the **** out of it.

Same here but after the DSQ debacle, Safety car issues, and saying multiplayer is your problem after release of F1 2017 I still don't trust them and the underhanded practices with bug fixing and pre-ordering.

How many different racing lines will you take 

Originally Withyman on the old forum's 

My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TBCFormulae 

Manor may be gone but the history they made lives on

• gabsn123gabsn123 Member New Car Smell
    is pre season testing included or not???

• path1337path1337 Member Unleaded
    Let people decide whether they want to preorder or not, some people will preorder, some not, respect that and focus on yourself.
    AOR Season 15 Split 3 Driver + AOR 2x Race Winner
  • auroborosauroboros Member Wheel Nut
    This company is fully aware we know diddly squat about the game yet rely on certain amounts of pre orders for their business to function up until release...Not only is it an insult to my intelligence, but sure looks disfunctional business practice to me.
    Yes, in a way I just insulted those who pre ordered, that's not my intention. I too hope the game is good but right now... what game?
    path1337 said:
    Let people decide whether they want to preorder or not, some people will preorder, some not, respect that and focus on yourself.
    Yeah I do preorder sometimes and I think if there wasn't other games in the queue that have my interest I may have preordered 2018 as it sounds like it has some nice features this year. But with games like the new Tomb Raider and Fifa 19 being definite buys Cyberpunk and possibly the new Assassin's Creed also tempting me as well something is going to need to take a back seat, and given I'm pretty happy to keep plodding along with 2017 and the previous games I don't feel the need to rush to get 2018. Also  given the fact that the patching system kind of ruined my first 2017 career I think I'm better off waiting until the patching is done before starting on 2018

• TomskiPlTomskiPl Member Wheel Nut
    Another monday, so maybe another classic car trailer? 😉
  • Webtel1992Webtel1992 Member New Car Smell

how many qualify formant to choose in f1 2018

• FSt78GOFSt78GO Member New Car Smell

Hi mate, I believe stores like Amazon will have the Headlines Edition in stock after the pre-order time. But mostly it will be till end of Stock.  
13»