Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Thank you for Onrush

NegazinaNegazina Member New Car Smell
So I had a long day out and finally got myself this game to tide me over cause I've been frothing for a competitive arcade racer and it EXCEEDED my expectations. I thought the no finish line ambition was odd but it's just so FUN.

My only question is whether updates will keep coming after release to keep Onrush fresh. New cars, tracks, cosmetics etc. I'd love to see a strong community too as you guys deserve it. 

Comments

• Snoopy0211Snoopy0211 Member New Car Smell
    I am also loving it.  One of the best racing titles ever.  Haven't had this much fun since the original grid or Arctic Thunder.  Great game.  Bring on the DLC.....
  • octipiqoctipiq Member New Car Smell
    I agree ,but only in multiplayer. If you play in solo mode the AI is so hard to attack or even catch on the later stages it's frustrating. Slam an AI driver over and over with no result, get hit once from them and you're done. Over all I enjoy the he'll out of it.
  • NegazinaNegazina Member New Car Smell
    octipiq said:
    I agree ,but only in multiplayer. If you play in solo mode the AI is so hard to attack or even catch on the later stages it's frustrating. Slam an AI driver over and over with no result, get hit once from them and you're done. Over all I enjoy the he'll out of it.
     Yep MP is the thing to do :P
  • Snoopy0211Snoopy0211 Member New Car Smell
    I'm loving it both sp and mp.  There are a few issues, but nothing a small patch in the future won't fix.  Great game!!!!!