Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Continue to loose Network connection while playing on Xbox Live

MarlbsMarlbs Member New Car Smell
I continue to loose network connection while playing the quick play mode. I have check all of the network gear as well as talking with my ISP and there is no issue.

I only seem to have this problem with Onrush. Multiple other games do not seem to have this issue. In addition it happens a random inter-volts, so I might be able to play online for 3 or 4 games and then I loose network connection or I could connect to my first match and 30 seconds into it, I drop network connection. It is happening more now than it did a few weeks ago when the game first came out.

I see others comment on issues with the Net Code and I have to echo the thought that there is room for improvement, but these constant disconnects it a major issue.

Is anyone else seeing this issue with the Xbox version?

Comments

• arookCMarookCM Community Manager
    Marlbs said:
    I continue to loose network connection while playing the quick play mode. I have check all of the network gear as well as talking with my ISP and there is no issue.

I only seem to have this problem with Onrush. Multiple other games do not seem to have this issue. In addition it happens a random inter-volts, so I might be able to play online for 3 or 4 games and then I loose network connection or I could connect to my first match and 30 seconds into it, I drop network connection. It is happening more now than it did a few weeks ago when the game first came out.

I see others comment on issues with the Net Code and I have to echo the thought that there is room for improvement, but these constant disconnects it a major issue.

Is anyone else seeing this issue with the Xbox version?
    Hi mate,

Can you give me some more details about the issue? Xbox specs, connection settings etc.

Thanks,
    Aaron 
  • MarlbsMarlbs Member New Car Smell
    Console: Xbox One X - Project Scorpio Edition
    ISP: Wide Open West - Cable Modem - 240 down / 15 Up - Static IP - Using Aris SB6190 Surfboard cable modem
    Router/Firewall: Meraki MX64 - Plugged In Direct 1GB speed 
    Xbox Network NAT Status - Open

As I said above, I do not encounter these issues with other games for example Rocket League or Overwatch.

What else would you like to know?

(It might be possible to run Wireshark on this and get a dump if it disconnects while I am capturing.)
  • octipiqoctipiq Member New Car Smell
    Although I'm running on the Xbox one I have the same issues. I've lost 3 crates because of it. It's frustrating when you finally beat the computer just to lose connection and start all over. I have the fastest internet i can get (100mps). I love the game but this and the lopsided AI interplay frustrates me enough to stop playing for awhile to cool off. Lol
  • RaylanGivensRaylanGivens Member New Car Smell
    edited June 24
    Same here.

During and after matches. 

Xbox One X, wired connection, 100 Mbit down, 30 MBit up, open NAT.
  • MarlbsMarlbs Member New Car Smell
    Can we at least get some sort of an update on where you are in resolving this issue? (You asked that I supply information and then you just went silent)

The amount of disconnects just about makes the game unplayable and that is a shame because when I don't have issues, it is a very good game.
  • GuwangeGuwange Member New Car Smell
    Same here, love the game but it momentarily drops connection maybe once or twice an hour.

Xbox One X, 13Mb down, 2Mb up, open NAT. Right next to a 5GHz Netgear router.
  • arookCMarookCM Community Manager
    Hi all,

The above info is currently with the devs, who are looking into it. We don't have an eta at the moment on any potential fixes, but I'll keep you all updated when I know more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Aaron 
  • FZXFZX Member New Car Smell
    Hi, also after patch 2.0, i cant play online match.
    My system is xbox one x and i live in italy, my manifacturer router is fastweb. I tried also to allow port 443 gamesparks, and port 5000 to 1000 tcp and udp. 
    This is very frustrating, because the game is very well, but play only with ai bot after a while become boring.
    Please help