Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

ONRUSH update 2.0 patch notes

The following is now LIVE on PS4 (Xbox update to follow) 

• Training Mode - Hone your skills with each of the 8 vehicle classes in the high-score training mode.
• New Gear - 12 New Epic Character Outfits to unlock.
• Enhanced Photomode - Time of Day control, Advanced Filters and more.
• Quicker Respawns - Get back into the action more quickly with a shorter vehicle select timer.
• Revenge Takedowns – New Revenge takedown type when you get payback on a rival player.
• Tombstones - Community competition winning designs & 72 new flags added.
• Improved OSD – Lots of little improvements including notification arrows on Lockdown & Switch modes.
• Settings - New UI HDR Brightness and Tags options.
• Stability & performance improvements.
• Various Bug Fixes.

Comments

• MarlbsMarlbs Member New Car Smell
    When do you project that the update will go live on Xbox?
  • WizenedbarkWizenedbark Member New Car Smell
    And does it fix custom match weather or do we have to wait even longer for that?
  • MoosbertMoosbert Member New Car Smell
    please fix the glitched PS4 trophies! (for me: level 15, level 30 and snowbound)
  • arookCMarookCM Community Manager
    Marlbs said:
    When do you project that the update will go live on Xbox?
    The Xbox update will go live this week! 
    And does it fix custom match weather or do we have to wait even longer for that?
    The custom match weather update will be in an upcoming patch. Sorry for the wait/delay! 
    Moosbert said:
    please fix the glitched PS4 trophies! (for me: level 15, level 30 and snowbound)
    Hi, could you give me some further updates on the PS4 trophy bug? Thanks
    edited July 5
    arookCM said:
    Moosbert said:
    Hi. At least the trophies "Formula 15", "Dizzy Heights", "Snowbound" and "Superstars" are bugged since the update 2.0. For me and several other users they did not unlock. On psnprofiles you can see, that none of them was unlocked by any psnprofiles member since Jun 29th, the day of the update.

• EaskyusEaskyus Member New Car Smell
    Hi. I logged in today and noticed after update 2.0 I was unable to unlock various progression trophies as well. Similar to Moosbert's post, I did not unlock "Snowbound" or "Dizzying Heights". Although, the "Burnt Out" trophy unlocked properly. I guess it's just certain trophies that are bugged. I deleted my save data to see if I could try restarting, but I then noticed the online profile is tied to my PSN ID, and while I now need to re-unlock "Snowbound", my profile level is still 30, but "Dizzy Heights" still does not unlock. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. 

My PSN profile is "Easkyus" 

Thanks. 
  • WizenedbarkWizenedbark Member New Car Smell
    Custom weather on Xbox one has been fixed finally thanks!
  • Dannyboy2640184Dannyboy2640184 Member New Car Smell
    Hey I would also like to add that my superstars achievement is stuck at 83% even tho I've unlocked the superstars event and even completed some. I'M on the Xbox one.
  • BrasshandeBrasshande Member New Car Smell
    I'm having some problems with the achievements as well on Xbox One, in my case so far Formula 15 and Regeneration. According to trueachievements.com, no-one has unlocked either of these since Thursday morning BST last week, July 5th. I only started playing the game yesterday so i don't know if it's happened since any patch, since i never played it before one
  • GazWxMGazWxM Member New Car Smell
    arookCM said:
    Moosbert said:
    These trophies are also bugged for me I am level 42 and haven't had the trophies for levels 15 and 30. Also the Snowbound and Superstars trophies haven't come up either so I'm guessing the founder one won't either?

Hi. Thanks to the devs for the quick reaction. Patch 2.01 fixed the trophy bug. All trophies unlocked after one race.
  • FZXFZX Member New Car Smell
    Hi, also after patch 2.0, i cant play online match.
    My system is xbox one x and i live in italy, my manifacturer router is fastweb. I tried also to allow port 443 gamesparks, and port 5000 to 1000 tcp and udp. 
    This is very frustrating, because the game is very well, but play only with ai bot after a while become boring.
    Please help