Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2018 Formel Eins Gross Prize von Osterreicehe

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
Ze race zis veekend comes fhrom ze Ved Bull Ving in Ostwria, in ze beoutifl Schpielberg mowntins.

But ze veal qvestion is, who vill vin? Vill it be Lewis Hameeltn, Sebaastian Fettl, or vun of ze Ved Bull boys, Max Festappn und Daniul Hricardo?

Zis veekend I vill be votching ze race on Channl Vier viv David Cooltard und Mahk Vebber, ze ultimat hrival of Fettl during zere Ved Bull days.

Zis is very stehreotypicl of me, I do aktually like Ostwria and hav been zer on holedayz, it's very kool, gorgeus cuntry.
MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    Sänks.

............................................................................................................
  • JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    austria is nothing but an asda germany loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

that's my contribution of the week, vote for donald trump to become the f1's next president
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Surprised with Hamilton's Q3 lap, he's been so fast all weekend.
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    And Seb got a penalty. I know I'm gonna sound biased but who cares: What a bunch of inconsistent **** **** stewards.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    This is the block in case people missed it. By the rules it was a block so I can see why they penalised him, but it's pretty harsh as it didn't affect the result. If they had to give him something just give penalty points on his licence. He should still breeze past the guys he's now behind.

edited June 30
    Remember Canada?

Good thing the Renault driver was penalised back then for blocking Seb. What? He wasn't? Well what do you know.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    edited June 30
    Im not disagreeing with you.

edited July 1
    I wasn't responding to you, just brought it up as a reminder for others and because the inconsistency of stewarding is really starting to rub me the wrong way.
    Post edited by ImDyingYouIdiot on

Fair enough.

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Great win for Mercedes, now on to the next round.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

I know what you're doing and I'm also here to congratulate Mercedes on a fantastic win.
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion

Jiggy said:
    I know what you're doing and I'm also here to congratulate Mercedes on a fantastic win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Christ, you Ferrari fans...

It'll come back around eventually, there's always a chance Vettel will have an engine failure at some point this season too.

Jiggy said:
    We did it Couger. We did it.
  • Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    Did I just see Vettel drinking a can of Red Bull on the podium? 
     #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull | #blessed

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    For crying out loud, it's a sport, chill out - there's no need to get abusive because you're happy.

Gutted for Lewis but it was a great race and it's fantastic for the championship.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

edited July 1
    Give me a break. As if you guys wouldn't break out the champagne if Ferrari dominated the past few years and are suffering a double DNF.

All that shittalk about the Scuderia, and as soon as I'm doing a bit of **** taking I'm the **** bad guy. And Merc still have the best car at times, this wasn't exactly a title decider. Not yet at least.

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    edited July 1
    Celebrate Mercedes DNF all you want, it was your attitude to Prawn I took issue with. It was also a warning to the whole board, not just you.
    Post edited by fIsince08 on

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

A warbiwa?