Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Disconnecting from multiplayer lobbies with no warning

Hello everyone. I have been having a serious problem with online in F1 2017. I recently re-installed the game around three weeks ago and am now participating in league races. However the last 2 out of three races I have been randomly kicked from the lobby with no warning or error message. I keep seeing stay about exception access violation and crash dumps and everything else, but I don't know what to do with them or how to solve the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  
Tagged:

Comments

• Fiore1213Fiore1213 Member Unleaded
    Maxxwil said:
    Hello everyone. I have been having a serious problem with online in F1 2017. I recently re-installed the game around three weeks ago and am now participating in league races. However the last 2 out of three races I have been randomly kicked from the lobby with no warning or error message. I keep seeing stay about exception access violation and crash dumps and everything else, but I don't know what to do with them or how to solve the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  
    Are you playing on a console or a pc?What is your connection type wired or wireless?
  • MaxxwilMaxxwil Member New Car Smell
    Fiore1213 said:
    Maxxwil said:
    Are you playing on a console or a pc?What is your connection type wired or wireless?
    Pc and wireless but it’s not an internet problem as I always maintain connection