Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

HELP ME > F1 2017 Appcrash

Of nothing my F1 2017 stopped working, until yesterday it worked normal, i reinstall the game, until I formatted the machine but the error continues, all other games work without problems, can anyone help me?

F1_2017.exe appcrash
Error Stackhash_1bd5

Comments

• J4GU4RP4WJ4GU4RP4W Member New Car Smell
    Last night trying several times trying to reinstall Visual C ++ I managed to run the game once, but after the Stackhash error continues and the game does not open anymore, I will be grateful to anyone who can help me.
  • J4GU4RP4WJ4GU4RP4W Member New Car Smell
    edited July 5
    Well, I finally managed to solve the stackhash error that would not let the game launch ..

The problem is in RivaTuner under Settings, under the General tab, disable "Enable 64-bit application" and "Enable dedicated encoder," then the game is usually started.

Attention !!! Still solves the audio bug in the MP, since anyone who only has the radio without the sound of the cars is probably using MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision, only enters the Riva Tuner settings and disables the options in the Compatibility properties. =D