Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Racenet?

Overall I'm having a blast with Grid Autosport. I even signed up on racenet and set up a few clubs! However, I have been getting a notification that I'm not connected to racenet after every racenet challenge I complete! It's weird, because my clubs are there, complete with livery, so there seems to be SOME sort of connection, but not with regards to my races. What gives?

Comments

• theformantheforman Member New Car Smell
    RaceNet Callenges not working! Codmasters! Help!
  • Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

Has RaceNet ever consistently worked?

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 
    'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    #NeverPreOrder. It's outrageous that consumers have to BEG game companies to simply make games that reliably function properly. Consumers do NOT buy video games to waste their recreational time doing the unpaid work of paid professional testers. It's nonsense to imply game companies have no obligation to deliver games of consistently reliable function quality just because "it's not easy & nothing is perfect & you can't please everyone." Company decision-makers listen to consumer spending, not consumer feedback - they don't care if it works properly as long as it sells enough, and every purchase is a vote of approval that helps fund more of the same. #VoteWithYourWallet