Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Onrush crashing on Xbox One X

angryoscahangryoscah Member New Car Smell
Hi! I yesterday bought Onrush for my Xbox One X, and when I try to play the game, it keeps crashing on the first loading screen after accepting terms of service. I have tried multiple things, and nothing seems to help. I wonder if this problem is common. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• arookCMarookCM Community Manager
    Hi! I yesterday bought Onrush for my Xbox One X, and when I try to play the game, it keeps crashing on the first loading screen after accepting terms of service. I have tried multiple things, and nothing seems to help. I wonder if this problem is common. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi, are you still having these issues? If so, can you give me as many details as possible (tech specs etc) 
  • FZXFZX Member New Car Smell
    Hi, also after patch 2.0, i cant play online match.
    My system is xbox one x and i live in italy, my manifacturer router is fastweb. I tried also to allow port 443 gamesparks, and port 5000 to 1000 tcp and udp. 
    This is very frustrating, because the game is very well, but play only with ai bot after a while become boring.
    Please help