Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Pit Lane Starts

In F1 2017 grid drop penalties were introduced into the career mode. I think it would be cool if the pit lane start penalty was present in either this game or future game. Just more things to make career feel more realistic 

Comments

• carpacarpa Member Petrol Head
    In F1 2017 grid drop penalties were introduced into the career mode. I think it would be cool if the pit lane start penalty was present in either this game or future game. Just more things to make career feel more realistic 
    Or to do like Vettel did in Abu Dhabi 2012, when he had to start from last place because he had finished fuel in Quali. RedBull decided to break the Parc Ferme in order to change the setup of the car allowing for better overtaking. He arrived third in the race, and it would be great to be able to do the same thing.
    Also, I've noticed that you can change engine componente between quali and race without having to start from the pitlane, unlike in real F1
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve