Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

i'm new to f1, loved f1 2016 Demo and looking to f1 2017

rafmaulanarafmaulana Member New Car Smell

Hello to everyone! After my exams have finished for this summer, i had more time for gaming.I played Horizon Zero Dawn(great game by the way).I had this feeling that i want to play something different, then i thought that my last racing game title was need for speed underground on playstaton 2.

Then i started doing some research for racing games on ps4.At some point, i came up looking on those games.Project cars, Driveclube, i also looking at The crew and need for speed(2015) but i i didnt like the fake top speed feeling that the crew had and the always online features that NFS had.

At one point, where i didnt know what to do because of the racing title were coming this fall.~should i get Project cars standar edition or GOTY, wait for the sequel or just get the first one, buy simulation or arcade?~ I navigated my self into the ps store where the demos were.i saw there the f1 2016 demo. I picked it up but i didnt play it immediately because i wasnt into f1 nor i knew anything about it.

Some days after i opened the ps4 and selected f1 to play. You may wonder how things went. Wheelspins, bad braking pounts, too much accidents.I was losing my hopes, but holy **** the feeling of speed, the danger and the overall immersion this game has, its unbelievable.

After some days learing the basic, i wanted more challenges, then i switched off the automatic off.It was pretty easy because i know how to drive manual( i live in europe for those who wonder where i live) When i switched off the others assists, except racing line and Traction control.2 weeks passed(one week ago) playing the demo i switched of all of the assists the 2-3 days was miserable. I was 6-7 seconds slower and couldnt turn without finding myselft out of the track.

2 days know i can say that i improved myself with no assists where i do mistakes at turning but they are much fewer.

I best lap at melbourne is 1:31:200, i know it's not impressive if you look at those youtubers where they do 1:27 minutes but if you consider the fact that in 3 weeks and years of no plays racing and no assists at all, im good with myself.