Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

McLaren Honda setup please help :)

welshkevwelshkev Member New Car Smell
McLaren Honda setup please help :)  I am a member of different sites and there is no McLaren Honda setup to find , my driving needs help :) 

Comments

• KrisperfectlineKrisperfectline Member Unleaded

What I love about this car is: THE SUPER LATE BRAKING you can do with it...

However, it's tough because the car has a few weaknesses that are hard to compensate.. Straightline speed and aero. Its mechanical grip is very good, in fact, I think its mechanical grip is up with the top teams.. So we are looking to get more straightline speed and aero.. I suggest going low wings and medium values of front suspension, say 6-8 and low rear suspensions, that way speed and aero aren't that much off balanced..

• KrisperfectlineKrisperfectline Member Unleaded
    Setting up a car is based on your style, you may want to setup your Honda powered car the way you like it, as you want to be comfortable, confident and consistent, to be able to attack every corner without having to worry what the car will do. I find that experimenting your setup is actually fun rather than asking here.. It pays off...
  • welshkevwelshkev Member New Car Smell
    Setting up a car is based on your style, you may want to setup your Honda powered car the way you like it, as you want to be comfortable, confident and consistent, to be able to attack every corner without having to worry what the car will do. I find that experimenting your setup is actually fun rather than asking here.. It pays off...
    Thanx for your info mate , but this nice bloke is putting some setups here ,includes Mclaren Honda :)http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/9781/setups-for-the-f1-2015-cars#latest 
  • JackvHeesJackvHees Member Unleaded
    Here you go! 

Go to playlists. You wil find the whole season in setups for the McLaren Honda. Hope you like it! 

• welshkevwelshkev Member New Car Smell
    JackvHees said:
    Here you go! 

Go to playlists. You wil find the whole season in setups for the McLaren Honda. Hope you like it! 

THanx you are a star :)