Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

MotoGP

Comments

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Vale was my rider of the race lol. Really hope the rumours for next season are true now though, Lorenzo to Honda is the only way Marquez can be beaten!
  • Matthew77258Matthew77258 Member Race Steward
    Marquez is too strong! 
    Twitter | Member since 2011 

• onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    Ahh MotoGP. If I wanted to see people fall off bikes, I'd watch YouTube and if I wanted to see a Marquez cross the line first I'd go to the US-Mexico border.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
    Ha! Lying is bad Dave. :P

• mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    And that's why Dave doesn't lie ;)
    PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
    mike96 said:
    And that's why Dave doesn't lie ;)
    I'm like the George Washington of these forums :p
  • alonsofan46alonsofan46 Member Race Steward
    Vale the rider of the day for me too. Had a brilliant ride. Just hope Jorge gets the Honda seat next year 'cause I'm starting to lose interest.
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    2014 PREDICTOR FORUM GAME CHAMPION !!!
  • blackMamba99blackMamba99 Member New Car Smell
    funny how everyone wants Jorge Lorenzo on the Honda to challenge Marc Marquez next season and not the doctor Valentino Rossi, does that mean most people don't think Rossi could challenge Marquez? Personally whilst i'd like to see Lorenzo on a Honda challenging Marquez i'd much rather see Cal Crutchlow or Andrea Lanonne as his team-mate next season. I don't think Marquez is unbeatable but I think you need someone who is as hungry if not hungrier than him. What surprises me most is how quick its took him to blow Dani Pedrosa away as if he was a rookie when its the other way about.
    trolled everyday by REVOLVINGPRAWN/GOLDENCOLT/PETETHEDUCK/MIKE96/IMRITEURRONG74
    funny how everyone wants Jorge Lorenzo on the Honda to challenge Marc Marquez next season and not the doctor Valentino Rossi, does that mean most people don't think Rossi could challenge Marquez? Personally whilst i'd like to see Lorenzo on a Honda challenging Marquez i'd much rather see Cal Crutchlow or Andrea Lanonne as his team-mate next season. I don't think Marquez is unbeatable but I think you need someone who is as hungry if not hungrier than him. What surprises me most is how quick its took him to blow Dani Pedrosa away as if he was a rookie when its the other way about.
    Yes , sadly. He's too old now.  :((  As for wanting Crutchlow or Iannone on the Honda ,you will be disappointed. Neither are as quick , or as hungry as Lorenzo.
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    For me that's because I'd always rather see Rossi on a Yamaha. I think The Doctor could definitely challenge Marquez, more than Pedrosa at least, but I want to see Rossi winning on a blue and white bike, not an orange and red one.
    Whereas with Lorenzo, while he's definitely one of Yamaha's best riders, I can't see him sticking around when the bike isn't as fast as the Honda. But I'd also like to see him move because I want to see Lorenzo vs Marquez on equal machinery, to see which is really best of the current 2 top rated guys.

Personally I'd say Lorenzo is just as hungry as Marquez, last season showed that perfectly. Crutchlow has slowly started ruining his reputation, or at least Ducati has, plus he's locked in there for another season after this. Iannone is good, but I'd still rate A. Espargaro and Bradley Smith above him if I'm honest.
  • blackMamba99blackMamba99 Member New Car Smell

I think maniac joe would give him a run for his money I really do. I honestly rate scott redding better than Bradley smith. at least redding was challenging for the moto2 title before he came up. scott redding on a Honda now that would be good but he aint Spanish so it probably will never happen lol

trolled everyday by REVOLVINGPRAWN/GOLDENCOLT/PETETHEDUCK/MIKE96/IMRITEURRONG74
    Well that was a chaotic session. Still , I don't think I'll be watching anymore MotoGP this year. I-)
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    That was a beast lap, 6 tenths faster than a record set on qualifying tyres!
    PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    Marquez 10th after Lap 1.

Dis gunna b good.
    Oooooo Marquez 10th. Will be good to watch him move up through the top half of the field.

Come on Vale, come on!!
    As much as I want Rossi to hold the lead, we all know Marquez is still gonna win.
    Freaking hell, Marquez is from outer space. Amazing.