Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

MotoGP

Comments

• alonsofan46alonsofan46 Member Race Steward
    Yup , just turned it off. Not really bothered to watch this yawn fest. 
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    2014 PREDICTOR FORUM GAME CHAMPION !!!
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    I haven't turned it off, but I'm not really paying attention anymore.
  • Matthew77258Matthew77258 Member Race Steward
    Well, that was a bit anticlimactic  
    Twitter | Member since 2011 

• mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    edited May 2014
    It's a good thing Marquez is always  not too aggressive in the first lap so we can see a few battles for the lead.
    PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
    mike96 said:
    It's a good thing Marquez is always  not too aggressive in the first lap so we can see a few battles for the lead.
    I wish he was. If he came off we might have a race where someone else could win!
    mike96 said:
    I wish he was. If he came off we might have a race where someone else could win!
    Might? But yeah, he can always ride the 2nd bike and still beat everyone :P

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
    If only there was no Marquez. Rossi would have a serious chance at winning the championship.
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
  • SynGamerSynGamer Member Race Steward
    edited May 2014
    Probably not the right place, but I just saw the video of Simon Andrews' crash, and words fail me. I don't think I've ever see anything like that for a motorcycle crash. I am posting a 15-20 clip below, VERY NSFW. Yes, he did pass away from this crash. Only posting because it just...doesn't make sense.

He was on a straight, how did he crash? And then the way he hits...just...#RIPSimonAndrews

WARNING, NSFW

EDIT: how is this even allowed? If the bike had gone to the other side, those people could have been killed as well. And racing bikes on streets with tall curbs like that? Just...baffles me.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
    Really sad news... :(

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

edited May 2014
    SynGamer said:
    Probably not the right place, but I just saw the video of Simon Andrews' crash, and words fail me. I don't think I've ever see anything like that for a motorcycle crash. I am posting a 15-20 clip below, VERY NSFW. Yes, he did pass away from this crash. Only posting because it just...doesn't make sense.

He was on a straight, how did he crash? And then the way he hits...just...#RIPSimonAndrews

WARNING, NSFW

EDIT: how is this even allowed? If the bike had gone to the other side, those people could have been killed as well. And racing bikes on streets with tall curbs like that? Just...baffles me.
    That link just brings me back to page 3 in this thread...
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    Here is the correct link (Like Syn said, warning!)

• SynGamerSynGamer Member Race Steward
    SILVERARR0WS, I was trying to avoid embedding the video, but yeah, it's quote brutal.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
    Extremely sad news :( Saw him on the TT Legends show when it was on TV and in TT3D before that, he always seemed like a genuinely good guy who didn't let anything get him down. Condolences to his family, and even though he's been lost, he'll be remembered by many.
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    edited May 2014
    Does anyone know the song starting from 1:39 onwards in the Moto GP Rewind of Catalunya 2013? It can be found on YT. Can't get it out of my head.

I was hoping for Rossi. But then he decided to choose the wrong tyres and gifted the win to Marquez. ;)

Hoping for Lorenzo to give Marc a run for his money tho, Jorge is a beast on this circuit. Well, at least he was in the last 3 seasons.
  • VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    Yes, but Marquez.
    Didn't know you were a fan of MotoGP Seb.