Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

[PS4] Juddering gloves when entering and exiting pit lane

Apoligies if this has already been reported, I did a search and looked through a few pages on here but couldn’t find anything. 

I notice that whilst entering and exiting the pit lane whilst in cockpit cam the drivers gloves visually glitch and judder. 
I noticed this from some of the early pre-release videos on YouTube but still persists on v 1.4 on PS4. 

Many thanks :)

Comments

• stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Race Steward
    Still seeing this issue as of patch 1.06 on PS4. I can’t be the only one seeing this?
  • AcidBurn247AcidBurn247 Member Unleaded
    I also have it , on PS4 .

It happens in the last moments when your crew starts lifting and swinging the car to reverse it into the Garage for me.
    Pretty sure this issue has been there since prior to the games release and can be seen in the early videos from the YouTubers as well as in Codemasters own live stream video :/
    Still seeing this on the latest patch 1.07 on PS4. 
  • 44Hamilton4444Hamilton44 Member New Car Smell
    You got also this problem  check haas HALO its glowing from white to black i really need to know 

Still seeing this bug in 1.14 on PS4 in cockpit cam. Is quite distracting seeing the drivers gloves glitching out like that all the time when entering and leaving the pit lane :/

@Faya @Hoo
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi @stephensmattlee, can you confirm which team and track you are seeing this on please? Could you link any videos for me as well?  Thanks! 

Hello @Faya

Yes, I’ve noticed it for quite a while now. During career mode with both Williams and Toro Rosso so far but I guess could also be visible on other teams too.
    In fact I also noticed it a long time back during the live stream with David Greco. 

Tends to to be when you “drive out” of the garage and start a outlap before beginning a practice programme or qualifying lap, and also again when the game takes over control of the car when entering the pit lane and returning back to the garage. 

Many thanks :)
    edited December 2018
    Do my eyes deceive me. This appears to have been fixed with patch 1.15 on PS4. Thank you Codies. I know it wasn’t a huge game-breaking issue but something that had been more of a distraction for the last few months. @Faya

EDIT: Seems I spoke too soon. Did a race from career mode in China in the second season and whilst the juddering of the gloves seems to be fixed whilst the computer takes over when entering the pits, when exiting the pits however there’s still the juddering on the approach to the pit limiter sign before getting back up to speed. 
    Post edited by stephensmattlee on