Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

50% (Distance) Races are too easy? (whoops i put this on the wrong forum)

Speeder47Speeder47 Member New Car Smell
The AI never really do a tire saving strategy leaving the player able to complete one stops to gain a huge advantage. The AI should be massively improved to make better strategy calls during longer races and in changeable conditions.
Post edited by Speeder47 on

Comments

• RallyDrivenRallyDriven Member Champion
    I don’t think there are any pit stops or tyre strategies in dirt?
  • OpassacOpassac Member New Car Smell
    I don’t think there are any pit stops or tyre strategies in dirt?
    sadly   :D
  • OpassacOpassac Member New Car Smell
    Speeder47 said:
    The AI never really do a tire saving strategy leaving the player able to complete one stops to gain a huge advantage. The AI should be massively improved to make better strategy calls during longer races and in changeable conditions.
    F1 2018 forum mate, maybe?!?!?!?!
  • JepserttiJepsertti Member Petrol Head
    Last time I did a pit-stop in my Ford Fiesta WRC near the end of Sweet Lamb the pitcrew looked at me like I was some kind of a stranger. Not sure what was up with that.
    PC: Intel Core i7-2600 3.8GHz ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming 8GB | 16GB DDR3 RAM | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD | 2TB HDD Windows 10 Pro
    Wheel: Logitech G27 with custom rally rim | DSD steering wheel adapter | DSD longer shifter paddles | Modded brake
    Others: DSD Sequential shifter Rally seat Phone stand behind the wheel (for dashboard) Samsung 42" Full HD LED 3D TV

Steam username: JJBruce

• carpacarpa Member Race Engineer
    Jepsertti said:
    Last time I did a pit-stop in my Ford Fiesta WRC near the end of Sweet Lamb the pitcrew looked at me like I was some kind of a stranger. Not sure what was up with that.
    My codriver was also not impressed when I decided to do a pit stop. Probably because none of the two rims we changed had any actual tyre left on it?
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve