Here is my topic about DiRT RX. First of all this could be a seperate game, but also be a part of a game like it was in DR and D4.
Please keep this topic about DiRT RX. All what i wrote are basically my ideas, opinions and visions I have about Codemasters or how the game it should be.
Basically i give a summary most of it. About the car and track list I also explain some things in the document.
I still want to write something more about series and career, but I already spend so much time on this allGame cover / Box cover
So first here a possible game cover. The image has the 2017 cars and is being used for the USA WRX round. Somehow I think it had the good feeling for the box art. Next to that I not was in the mood to be busy with Photoshop for to long time.Career and Series
The career mod in DiRT 4 was strange and unrealistic.
- I think you should be able to do a seperate RallyCross career and not must some rally events first.
- I real ladder need to be there. So starting in a local series. If you perform enough well you can get a International license B etc. Basically i follow two base principles for this career ladder: Firstly the F1 Superlicense (you need to score enough points in junior classes, so perform well in a certain amount of season to get a superlicense) and secondly the career progression in TOCA/DTM Race driver.
- A season is really a season. So when you have International License A, you have the capacity to do a minumum of 10 events a season, but maybe not compete in multiple championships in the same weekend. So you could choose to do the full ERX season, plus additional ARX and local Supercars events.
- The local championship could be a British Supercars championship with events at Lydden Hill and Silverstone.
- Earning money went to quickly in DiRT 4. If you do an event, you basically can buy an car already. You won money in an event in DiRT 4, but IRL drivers and teams are dependend on sponsorship. Also need to buy spares, or service the engine and gearbox, etc which costs money. And if you have a big crash, maybe you won't be able to repair the car in time for the next event. Basically these aspects can be much more realistic and depth in the game.
- You should be able to do a career in RX and Rally seperately.
- I can talk a lot more how a career should be working and what can improved. But maybe I will do that later.
Basically for Supercars I would like to have the 2018 WRX cars, all the Supercars from DiRT Rally and DiRT 4 to return because they already are made, 2018 ARX content and 2018 ERX content. Next to that it would be nice to have some modern legends. The list down below here is something I think would be ideal. Maybe the best way for Codemasters to make this possible happens is by having the 2018 World RX Supercars be available at release, and three DLC packages, namely ARX, ERX and Modern Legends.
( Btw, read the full document that I wrote about the possible Supercars here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yysnsj1m0wv5mv5/DiRT+RX+-+Cars.pdf
For the tracks I think all the 2018 WRX tracks should become available with the initial release of the game. Next to that the DirtFish RallySchool should return and a Track editor. Though there is a possibility they could do release tracks by DLC:
tracks: Montalegre, Hell, Höljes, Lohéac
tracks: Barcelona, Silverstone, Killarney
DLC: Mettet, Riga and Estering (in combination with the ERX Supercars)
DLC: Trois-Rivières, CotA and DirtFish (in combination with the ARX Supercars)
Read the full document here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i0p02xs3g2eo4sl/DiRT+RX+-+Tracks.pdf
"If you look left, you not see anything on the right"
IG: JorritVD9 | T/FB: JorritVD
Consultant | Graphics Designer | 2017 McLaren GT Art livery winner | CHASE Autosports sim racer