Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

What to do when game crashes every time u enter career race

Caarlsberi13Caarlsberi13 Member New Car Smell
i have restarted the game 8 times cos everytime i enter career race at brazil the game crashes, if anyone can help me that would be nice, i just wanna know if this can be fixed via patch update or is the problem just for me and have to start a new career??
Tagged:

Answers

• Caarlsberi13Caarlsberi13 Member New Car Smell
    Its heavy raining at the race so the frames r down i guess, could this ve the case? 
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    Hi there,

Could you let me know which platform you are on, please? Thanks!
    Faya said:
    Hi there,

Could you let me know which platform you are on, please? Thanks!
    Hi
    PS4
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    Thanks!

If you've not already done so, could you try reinstalling the game? If that doesn't work and you're still crashing at the same point, could you send us your save file please? 

How to copy a save game from your PS4

1. Insert a USB drive in to your PS4.
    2. On the PS4 go to Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data In System Storage, Copy to USB Storage.
    3. Select your F1 save and copy it to the USB.
    4. Remove the USB and put it in to a PC.
    5. Compress the PS4 folder to a zip file.
    6. Send the file to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ )
    Faya said:
    Thanks!

If you've not already done so, could you try reinstalling the game? If that doesn't work and you're still crashing at the same point, could you send us your save file please? 

2. On the PS4 go to Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data In System Storage, Copy to USB Storage.
    6. Send the file to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ )
    Yeah i have reinstalled the game and it didnt work, i will send the copy soon as i can thank you for helping!
    Faya said:
    Thanks!

Hi
    I have sent the email yesterday and wanted to ask if u know how long it will take to fix it if even possible thank you
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    Hi @Caarlsberi13

Thanks for sending that through! I've sent it off to the team to take a further look. I'm not sure how long it will take though, but I'll try to keep you updated.  

• Gmanfredi98Gmanfredi98 Member New Car Smell
    Hi guys, 

Did this ever get fixed because I have the same issue and would like to know if a solution was found 
    Hi guys, 

Did this ever get fixed because I have the same issue and would like to know if a solution was found 
    Not yet, your game crashing too?
    Hi @Faya is there any news on the situation?
  • timfr08timfr08 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 13
    same problem here, are you guys working on a solution? it's very annoying; first i got down by the performance update (got near the top 4 with mclaren but the performance update put me back down) and now i start over and every time i want to load my carreer mode (china Q3 in specific) the game shuts down. What can i do? the gameplay is very nice, and performance updates in mid-game okay, but this kind of problem start me thinking of quitting this game...