Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Online statistics

WPatrick58WPatrick58 Member New Car Smell
When will online wins/podiums start working?  It currently resets every time I leave multiplayer. I’m on the PS4.
Post edited by WPatrick58 on

Comments

• WPatrick58WPatrick58 Member New Car Smell
    Is this ever going to be fixed????????????
  • dskxalivedskxalive Member New Car Smell
    I’ll answer on behalf of Codemasters....

No
  • ThunderCats101ThunderCats101 Member Wheel Nut
    It was the same issue last year and it had to be reset. Think it was in the 3rd or 4th patch but I'm sure someone will correct me. Stats isn't something that's "game breaking" some would say so I'm guessing it's not a priority right now
  • WPatrick58WPatrick58 Member New Car Smell
    Will this issue ever get fixed? Patch after patch and it’s still not tracking multiplayer stats.
  • ThunderCats101ThunderCats101 Member Wheel Nut
    Will this issue ever get fixed? Patch after patch and it’s still not tracking multiplayer stats.
    It's still being investigated
  • drKotaszdrKotasz Member New Car Smell
    Yeah very annoying. Come on Codies, we want to start playing multiplayer ranked mode!  :|
  • woodyinho44woodyinho44 Member New Car Smell
    It was the same issue last year and it had to be reset. Think it was in the 3rd or 4th patch but I'm sure someone will correct me. Stats isn't something that's "game breaking" some would say so I'm guessing it's not a priority right now
    it is. otherwise ask the career player to start the career every time again when the restart the game
  • PatrickTuckerPatrickTucker Member Unleaded
    I agree with the above statement. I never play single player, and never will. AI racing is boring and predictable. I’d like to have our stats kept, and the ranked rooms fixed so we can properly compete against each other. 

realSpirit_of_76    PS4
    i just want to know how many race i did and a ranking which is working stable.
    after so many weeks now it should be not a problem to make it happen codemasters.

seen so many guys the already reached gold 50 .

so everything is for less and the stats doesn't work anyway.
    its a shame.

i can't understand anymore, maybe codemasters should overthink their Beta program, maybe it would be better to take some people who really drive a lot online over the year.

but the like more to throw it out for some youtube guys who play two times and throw away cause they have no passion for it
    same here, people complain about hot tires and the got listened, people who don't have hot tires cause of their skills tell about stats online, bugs online , fps drops , no names, etc . and do not get any reference for that. 

do not listen fanboys pls
  • drKotaszdrKotasz Member New Car Smell
    edited October 30
    Fixed in the latest patch. Thanks Codies!
    Post edited by drKotasz on
    yäääässss, its been a while but yes yes yes :-) thx codies