Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Xbox one X replay frame drops

Hello,

Could you limit replay to 30fps on Xbox One X please ? There are too much frame drops on 60fps and this is really hard to watch. Thank you.

Comments

• fifi25fifi25 Member Wheel Nut

Is it possible to lock replay to 30fps on Xbox One X ? A constant framerate is better than a higher framerate with a lot of frame drops. Thank you
    @Faya @issueskid

Please could you tell this to those who work on patchs : I play on Xbox One X. The game look gorgeous, the replays look even better. But for the replays there too much frame drops. On the Xbox One X the replays are locked to 60fps but with constant frame drops. If they could lock the replays on 30fps the framerate will be consistant and the replays will look totally epic ! :smile: Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english.
  • issueskidissueskid Member, Codemasters Pit Crew
    Just to note, I'm purely here from an audio and audio related issues point of view - sorry but I can't offer much help with other issues. 
    issueskid said:
    Just to note, I'm purely here from an audio and audio related issues point of view - sorry but I can't offer much help with other issues. 
    I undestand. Anyway thank you @issueskid
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    issueskid said:
    Would be nice if your colleague's were as active, fair play to you.

If there's anyone in the office with an "ask me about wheels" badge lemme know. 
    VIOLENCE. SPEED. MOMENTUM.

The two time, 2016/2018 F1 Beta testing Champion of the World.
  • HooHoo Member, Codemasters admin
    Hi @fifi25. Please could you let us know which track you are seeing this issue on, or pick out the worst case that you are experiencing if it is happening in lots of places? Please also let us know what the in-game weather and time of day is and what camera you are using in the replay when this occurs. This will give us a clear place to focus our investigations. Thanks.
    8Hoo said:
    Hi @fifi25. Please could you let us know which track you are seeing this issue on, or pick out the worst case that you are experiencing if it is happening in lots of places? Please also let us know what the in-game weather and time of day is and what camera you are using in the replay when this occurs. This will give us a clear place to focus our investigations. Thanks.
    Thank you your answer. I see it only in replay for tv camera for all the track. On Xbox One X the replay framerate is lock on 60fps but the console has not enough power. The replays really need a 30fps locked. Thank you very much. 
    fifi25 said:
    8Hoo said:
    Thank you your answer. I see it only in replay for tv camera for all the track in all time and meteo condition. On Xbox One X the replay framerate is lock on 60fps but the console has not enough power. The replays really need a 30fps locked. Thank you very much. 

• HooHoo Member, Codemasters admin
    Hi. I've passed on your suggestion to the dev team and will let you know if and when the change is made.
    Hoo said:
    Hi. I've passed on your suggestion to the dev team and will let you know if and when the change is made.
    I really appreciate  :) Thank you very much.