Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Disqualify Super License

I have a thought about disqualifing the super license to improve Fairness.

A driver have to get like 20 points to gain the Super License and compete in ranked sessions.

The driver will loose his Super License due unfair driving based on his points.

This will force drivers too drive clean and go with all the strict rules

to compete.

Or even apply an over watch system.

What do you think about that?

greetings from Germany!
Tagged:

Comments

• kobra167kobra167 Member New Car Smell
    I put out a post outlining a similar idea a little while ago calling for short temporary race bans. You're not the only one who is thinking down that line For now, if I see 3 or more D's in the lobby I just do something else or search for a lobby in a different region if possible looking for cleaner racers. 
  • ThunderCats101ThunderCats101 Member Wheel Nut
    And then people will complain they can't gain points and the strict rules being too strict... 
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    Until you are not penalised for another car hitting you then all this is pointless to suggest. The game needs fixing first before it can be improved.

• ThunderCats101ThunderCats101 Member Wheel Nut
    Until you are not penalised for another car hitting you then all this is pointless to suggest. The game needs fixing first before it can be improved.
    That too but I often find the penalty applies for me when someone spins me out on purpose as opposed to getting rammed from behind 
  • L4ZYLICIOUSL4ZYLICIOUS Member New Car Smell
    Same story here.

I managed out , if someone tries to overtake you unfairly and bumping your car while doing this...don’t do anything and let your car loose track.
    Seems like if someone touching your tires and push you of track, let him do his work instead of pushing against his driving...you don’t get penalty..works 90% of the time for me.

I also drive very carefully at all and don’t take full risk, especially at the beginning. Seems like the only way for now to level up the safetyrate. 

With this approach you will mostly end in the last 4 or 5 positions, becose most of the time, dirty driver **** up theire race in lap 2.

Greetingz from Germany!