Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Info Request - Falling though the world

Hi all,

We have an issue that we are tracking that we need more information for. Could any players that have experienced the following issue please let us know in this thread, giving the requested information below where you can.

Issue: Falling though the world.

If this has happened to you, please let us know as much of the following as possible.

• What platform are you playing on?
  • How many times has it happened?
  • If it's happened more than once, was it in the same place on the same track?
  • Which track were you on?
  • Which game mode were you in?
  • If you have any full videos of the session (of the incident and what you were doing before the issue), please link them.
If you experienced the issue in a multiplayer game,  could you also let us know the following;
  • How was the Lobbies connectivity? Could you grab us a screenshot?
  • Were you the host?
  • Were you playing Ranked or Unranked?
  • Were there any AI added or was it just players?
  • Could you give us a quick rundown of the full session that you played?
  • Were there any Host Migrations?

Please only post in this thread if you have had the issue mentioned. Any off topic discussions or other issues may be removed.

Many thanks,

Comments

• TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member Wheel Nut
    Are we talking about teleporting to and from pitlane? Was this not resolved in a previous patch?

How is the A.I difficulty for Monaco being made more in line with other circuits getting on???!!!? 
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    Hi @Turtlemoose, This issue is to do with players falling through the world and under it. It is not to do with teleporting to the pit lane. 

As I posted in the original post, this thread is not for the discussion of other issues or bugs. Please either search the forums for threads about the same issue or start a new thread if there is not already one. Any further off topic discussions will be removed. Thanks

• SteelerSteeler Member New Car Smell
    Platform: PS4
    How many times: 1x
    Circuit: Bahrain Int'l Circuit
    Mode: 2-Player Multiplayer Season

The lobby was hosted by me ... Internet connection Up/Dwn 100 / 50 Mbits/s
    It was just we two with the added AI

I don't know if it has anything to do with the glitch, but i was behind an AI Force India car within the DRS-zone. I activated the DRS-button and he drove into the pits for his pit-stop. I think i fell through the world directly after i pressed the DRS button. Maybe the game was confused that the car infront of me was pitting? I don't know.
  • HooHoo Member, Codemasters admin
    edited October 1
    @Steeler - thanks for the video. Was this lobby set to equal performance? Also, had you made any changes to your car setup? Thanks.

Also, what was the connection like for the other human player in the lobby?