Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

No more rivals?

I'm on season 2 and I no longer get a rival to select, only my team mate, it's been 12 races now with no option of another despite blonde telling me to choose 1, has anyone else had this problem after the 1st season?

Answers

• simon7109simon7109 Member Unleaded
    In my 2. Season so far I couldn't really choose because I only had 1 option both occasions I had to pick a new one.
  • johnboy83johnboy83 Member New Car Smell
    I havnt been given the option to choose a rival and I’m in season one? Are you meant to be able to choose one right from the start?
  • Lewis44TheWinLewis44TheWin Member Wheel Nut
    johnboy83 said:
    I havnt been given the option to choose a rival and I’m in season one? Are you meant to be able to choose one right from the start?
    After round 3 or 4.........

• BelgiumDudeBelgiumDude Member Race Engineer
    I'm almost at the end of season 2 and got to pick rivals every time I have beaten the former rival
  • johnboy83johnboy83 Member New Car Smell
    johnboy83 said:
    After round 3 or 4.........
    I’m still actually only on China at the mo so that makes sense. 
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Pit Crew
    I am running out too, I forgot to select one a few times so I still have the lowest running guys.. I'm in a fully kitted out McLaren and steaming ahead and my current top selected rival is ranked 15th in the Championship lol!