Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Qualified for pole in China...can’t get past first turn

i don’t get it..I have tried many times now to get the race started, but been getting tangled up at the first turn. I tried backing off the aggression and then I thought I was getting rear ended by cars behind me. Again race over. So finally, I pulled off to the left, let everyone go by, and then spun in the first turn...didn’t hit anything, but again the screen goes grey..race over. A spin out certainly doesn’t break the car. , !  Any thoughts?

Comments

• IamTheStig85IamTheStig85 Member Unleaded

BobNtbright . .
  • sanderu1983sanderu1983 Member Unleaded
    More information needed? Ai level, traction control etc etc
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Co-Driver
    edited September 19
    I'd first look into any engine parts that are red! Look as assists, if you use them are they still on?

First thoughts would be drive careful but as you stated this already and if the screen goes funny and spinning out over nothing and you didn't destroy the tyres on a burnout style start off the grid then it sounds like a bug. Are you still active on China? Can you send a video of this showing the issue?
    Carystus PS4 Pro
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it." ~Enzo Ferrari
  • sirio994sirio994 Member Wheel Nut
    I'd first look into any engine parts that are red! Look as assists, if you use them are they still on?

First thoughts would be drive careful but as you stated this already and if the screen goes funny and spinning out over nothing and you didn't destroy the tyres on a burnout style start off the grid then it sounds like a bug. Are you still active on China? Can you send a video of this showing the issue?
    I agree. The same thing I thought. It sounds like a failure...