Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Post 1.06 no Singapore intro Xbox.

Hi guys, have noticed since patch 1.06 on xbox the Singapore race intro vid and track map doesn't display and instead just cuts straight to cockpit view with no hands on the wheel while crofty talks. Absolutely loving the game by the way!

Comments

• patronaspatronas Member Wheel Nut
    Im doing the singapore in grandprix mode and my screen keeps going dim and bright on xbox have u expeirnced the screen dimming its annoying as hell 
  • HAMW05WC2014HAMW05WC2014 Member Unleaded
    Hi Patronas, I pretty much only play Grandprix mode and have done a lot of races on singapore in all lighting conditions but usually using "Official" and can't say I have experienced anything like that. I'm on Xbox one X so I don't know if that makes a diference.
  • JL78JL78 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 15
    I'm on PS4 and the same intro bug in Singapore is happening. I've posted about this in technical assistance as well.
    Post edited by JL78 on
  • stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Race Steward
    Can also confirm I’m experiencing this on the 1.06 patch on PS4. Hopefully Codemasters can address this in the next patch. 

Also so wanted to add, is it just me or is there something up with the pit speed limiter as you enter the pits in Singapore? For some reason I slow for the limiter signal as you come around the corner towards the pits but then it doesn’t force you to slow down until after you come around past the signal and then further into the pits?
  • HAMW05WC2014HAMW05WC2014 Member Unleaded
    Stephensmattlee the Singapore pitlane caught me out the first time, the speed limit board is on the corner of the pit entry but you don't actually need to engage the limiter until the white line which is around the corner. Its similar at Sochi as well. Just takes practice to know exactly were to engage the pit limiter.
  • fifi25fifi25 Member Wheel Nut
    Hi,

Same issue for me (Xbox One X version)
  • stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Race Steward
    Stephensmattlee the Singapore pitlane caught me out the first time, the speed limit board is on the corner of the pit entry but you don't actually need to engage the limiter until the white line which is around the corner. Its similar at Sochi as well. Just takes practice to know exactly were to engage the pit limiter.
    Ah many thanks. Will have a closer look and give it some practice to 
  • patronaspatronas Member Wheel Nut
    Hi Patronas, I pretty much only play Grandprix mode and have done a lot of races on singapore in all lighting conditions but usually using "Official" and can't say I have experienced anything like that. I'm on Xbox one X so I don't know if that makes a diference.
    Yea im on the S when went back on yesterday it was ok did do it couple times  but nothing like the first time it was every couple seconds the first time went on it all the way threw but second time went on didnt really happen twice I think but I did notice the intro vid for race was all messed up went straight to cockpit view and the front of the car looked all messed up like the front end had been crumpled up or something