Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Rain in The Box

Since the new update or patch it is raining in the box.

I am currently in training in Singapore and it is raining in the box itself.

X Box One
100%
Tagged:

Comments

• ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Pit Crew
    Your Xbox has a leak?                           
  • Liverpoolrule19Liverpoolrule19 Member Wheel Nut

X Box One
    100%
    What are you trying to say
  • Uday9479Uday9479 Member Unleaded

X Box One
    100%
    I hope he didn't mean it's raining inside the pit garage? That would be a new bug!!!!!!
  • BluntRSBluntRS Member Unleaded

X Box One
    100%
    Hes saying raining in the box, when you pit for new tyres or a wing you stop in the pit box.
    Assist Synonyms is a Aid: F1 2018 visual "AID" also known as a "ASSIT" to make the title more accesible for new players also known in Urban term's NOOB, inc TV POD, PROXIMINTY ARROWS & TRACK MAP,
    YouTube - Twitch Streamers please label your broadcasts appropriately, claiming AI 110% wilst exceeding - cutting - divebombing ( impressed NOT 1% ) yet label your show as No Assits wilst useing T Cam - Proximinty Arrows - Track Map, REALLY are you that deperate for your YouTube Monetization cents you need to LIE to get your view counts in.
  • sven231187sven231187 Member New Car Smell
    Yes i mean it‘s raining in The pit Garage.