Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PC F1 2018 LAN Championship Progression question

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum so please bear with me, I tried searching everywhere for answers but for some reason it looks like i'm the only one that has ever come across this problem.

I see that the game has an option to host a LAN championship which you can have people join and create your own season, this feature seems great but there is something I don't understand.

I can't seem to find any place to save the progress of the championship? Unlike the Online championship there is no option to save anywhere?

So when you are done with your racing and everyone disconnects... all progress is lost and you will have to start all over again?

I hope i'm doing something wrong and i'm just being a fool, but I can't find a place to save...

For me its foolish to think that you can potentially setup an entire championship with LAN but you are forced to do everything in one sitting? So I feel that I must be doing something wrong.

Any advise would be highly appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• IndoorHunterIndoorHunter Member New Car Smell
    Hi,

Having the exact same issue. All features are exactly the same as the online championship, however, what differs is that the online option saves automatically where the LAN championship doesn't. - Seems broken to me.