Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Time trial - Fastest Laps

Anyone else experiencing their fastest lap times not updating on the leader boards?

A friend and myself time trial each other and haven't had a new lap time saved in over a week now. On Xbox running 1.06 patch, no known issues - damn thing just wont update lap times.
Any help? 

Comments

• AbranetAbranet Member New Car Smell
    Anyone please? 
    Is this something i am doing wrong (Can't see what) or is this a bug? I have a screen grab of a faster lap that hasn't been updated on the leader boards.
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    This happens when you have 3rd party mods installed.
  • DukeAgainDukeAgain Member Unleaded
    Read the post again,he is on Xbox not pc!

And the leader board problem will hopefully be fixed in todays patch.may finally get my time on Austria to save.
    Team SAS
  • AbranetAbranet Member New Car Smell
    DukeAgain said:
    Read the post again,he is on Xbox not pc!

And the leader board problem will hopefully be fixed in todays patch.may finally get my time on Austria to save.
    Thank you. Appreciate the reply. At least it is a known bug. 
  • SCastSCast Member New Car Smell
    I have the same problem, not only are my times not being updated, when I select "find me" it l;eads me to a gamer tag that is not me. 
    $60 for this?
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi all,

For those who initially posted, if any of you are still having this issue, could you please let me know and answer the questions I asked below?  

Hi @SCast, could you let me know the following things so that I can get this checked out? Would you also be able to let me know what your gamer tag is? Feel free to either PM me or email us your gamer tag if you would prefer. Many thanks,

• Can you please confirm which platform you are on?
    • Is it a particular track that this is happening on, or all tracks?
    • Can you let me know what sort of times you are doing for each track?

• SCastSCast Member New Car Smell
    edited November 2018
    Sorry, I should have provided this info:
    Gamer TaG: Tireironghost
    Xbox1 running 1.14 F1 2018
    All tracks so far, Japan, USA,  currently on USA running Modern F1 cars
    My initial laps were around 1:36:248
    a day later I ran and improved to 1:35:250
    When I select "Find Me" on global leaderboard it brings me to gamertag DirectedLamb784 and his time which is the 1:36:248

Same thing on Japan, initial time cannot be improved on and I map to the same user when I issue "find me"

Some additional info that may be pertinent to this issue
    In both cases - Japan & USA,  the time I registered initially as my fasted lap was set in a Mercedes. Subsequent fastest laps were set in a Ferrari 
    and the gamer tag I map to -  DirectedLamb784 is a Mercedes.

I just ran again and improved to 1:35:163 in a Ferrari. Race Director screen refkects this time, it is not being uploaded to Global Leaderboard

Post edited by SCast on
  • InfinitoBurritoInfinitoBurrito Member New Car Smell
    edited November 2018
    Joined to say I have just experienced the same on Silverstone. Beat my best time (new PB 1:33.378), but it was showing WeldedAngel instead of my gamertag, InfinitoBurrito... hope this gets fixed!

Edit: New PB of 1:31.243 this morning, but still says I'm WeldedAngel when I do Find me, and lists a 1:33.678 from 24/10/18.
    Post edited by InfinitoBurrito on
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi all, and thanks for the info. If you scroll up or down, do you find your own gamer tag in a different place? And if so, does that appear to be the right place? Or does the wrong name appear to be in the right place?

• FastApexUSAFastApexUSA Member New Car Smell
    Similar issue. TT shows different gamer tag when find me on Xbox one X In global LB, but my rage in Friends LB. also LB does not update with improved time in either case.

different gamer tag shows up on different circuits.

I reinstalled game - same issue.

The new gamer tag replaces my gamer tag for the Old TT time.

not sure if my tag appears in right place for new time yet, but I doubt it since the friends LB shows my old TT time.
  • GorillaGorilla Member New Car Smell
    Just had this issue as well. I’m practicing for a league race at Spain on Xbox One. I did a 1:15.741 which should’ve put me 13th on the leaderboard but it still keeps me at a 1:16.092 in 48th which I did near release day in August...
    Abranet said:
    Anyone else experiencing their fastest lap times not updating on the leader boards?

A friend and myself time trial each other and haven't had a new lap time saved in over a week now. On Xbox running 1.06 patch, no known issues - damn thing just wont update lap times.
    Any help? 
    You have had this issue for two months now - was it resolved somehow? 
  • InfinitoBurritoInfinitoBurrito Member New Car Smell
    This issue persists for me. Hopefully a fix is being worked on
    Faya said:

Hi all, and thanks for the info. If you scroll up or down, do you find your own gamer tag in a different place? And if so, does that appear to be the right place? Or does the wrong name appear to be in the right place?

On my case, the answer is “no”to first question. And to the third question the answer is “yes and no”, the wrong name appears in the pl e if the original Time but the new better time is not recorded.
  • MNO74MNO74 Member New Car Smell
    I've got the same issue on a Xbox One X. At first only at Mexico, but now also on Austria.

The images below are showing my problem. My username is MNO74, but xxXDona LocaXXx is shown.

I'm a big fan of the Time trials, So Codemasters please fix this.

• MNO74MNO74 Member New Car Smell
    Mexico and Austria are fixed now (Codemasters fix?), but now I have the same problem for Japan and Spain.

An collegae who also plays on a Xbox has the same problem on Austria.

When can we expect a structural solution for this problem? 

Thanks Codemasters - my leaderboard scores appear to be working correctly now also with the last Xbox One update
  • TruddTrudd Member New Car Smell
    The problem still exists I'm afraid. Today I got the issue on two tracks.

Paul Ricard France
    It now incorrectly says: Nouxt 5706 1:31.993 24/8/2018
    Correct would be: Trudd 1:36.993 6/1/2019

Monza Italy
    Incorrect: PasteteHeiler63 6392 1:21.966 24/8/2018
    Correct: Trudd 1:21.933 10/1/2019

I can still see my name correctly looking at the friends list. However the times are all from before the problem occurred.
    In the case of Monza I therefore still see my old time 1:21.966 8/1/2019 (not done any quicker on Paul Ricard yet).

My name is not in the global list if I look in it (it were before the issue).

My guess is that the game could feel that these two tracks are my worst so it tried to spare me the pain... Anyway seriously it would be great to have this fixed since I, as a few here, often do time-trial against my friends.

I run the game on Xbox One X (1.1.5).
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    I had this on Xbox One as well. I'll maybe load it some day and name and shame the offender stealing my below average time. Grrr.
    VIOLENCE. SPEED. MOMENTUM.

The two time, 2016/2018 F1 Beta testing Champion of the World.