Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Onrush Online Issues

Hello, I'm playing the current summerslam ranked mode in onrush on Playstation 4. And I was wondering if there are other thavn me that Sr experiencing "Network Errors" and getting booted from the match, and get penalties for not finishing the match.. It hurts my rank, and I know it's not my wifi having issues because my wifi is perfectly fine in other online games. It only occurs in Onrush.. (playing on Ps4 Pro on a wired connection) and it's a pretty good wifi.. It is very annoying to keep losing ranks because of the network error issues frequently occurring. I have tried rebuilding the ps4 database.. And also reinstalling the Onrush Game itself.. Nothing seems to fix it. Also tried rebooting the router to see if that was the issue. But to me it seems like it's the game itself.. Any tips or anybody else having the same issues on their platform of choice?
Psn: Danieleriksen66

Comments

• tedy02tedy02 Member New Car Smell
    SAME PROBLEM AFTER PURCHASING ADDONS!!!! PLEASE HELP!  Nothing to do with Network, but error message says the same.  Xbox One.
  • DanielEriksen66DanielEriksen66 Member New Car Smell
    It is so annoying... I hope they fix it. I didn't buy deluxe edition tho.. But still..
    Psn: Danieleriksen66
  • LIchtywaraLIchtywara Member New Car Smell
    Onrush is a free game on Playstation Plus.  Since that time the network issues have been 10x worse!   Cannot get into a game most times but when I do it says waiting for players and then shortly after "Match Ended" and then network error and out to the title screen.  On many many occasions after the match ended message it seems like the game is trying to reconnect a different game but the entire game freezes(not crash) where no input from the controller occurs at all.  I am forced to hold the PS button down and close the game.  This is on my PS4 Pro.

I hope this is something Codemasters can fix. If Codemasters has additional questions about the issue I would be happy to help any way I can to identify the problem.
  • nhiggs1978nhiggs1978 Member New Car Smell
    I agree, it's got much worse since its gone on PS+.
    Tried playing today, 3 'match ended' in a row as soon as I joined the game followed by 1 time sitting on joining whilst feeling the vibration of the game then hearing 'you lose' but unable to do anything.
    Was forced to close the game before even getting to play a round. 
    Booted up again to get 1 round before a network error.

I was really hoping being on PS+ would have brought more players and got the game the fans it deserves, but at this rate its going to drive more away and kill the game. :(

I doubt anyone from Codies will read this or respond as they never do, but if they do  please get this sorted. I love this game and it deserves to be fixed. 

• BaldBagBaldBag Member New Car Smell
    I'm also having the same problems mentioned above. Shame rally  would be so good. 
    Sort it out Codemasters