Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PS4 PRO Dirt Rally VR not working

Hello, I haven't played Dirt Rally VR for a while but about a week or two ago I went to show a friend and couldn't get it to work. The game loaded as normal, gave me all the options including Enable VR mode but when selecting the mode the headset calibration seemingly failed and then a few boxes appear, one of which saying to disable VR mode. Finding nothing on here, I decided to uninstall and reinstall but to no avail. To say I'm gutted is an understatement as this is one VR driving game I really love and now I've probably lost all in game progress. please can someone help me whether a fellow driver or developer as I really want to get this working again.
I have absolutely no issues with any other VR games including shooters, puzzle games and driving. I have tried going through all the VR camera setup and adjustments but nothing seems to work.

Anyone know what's happened?

Thank you guys in anticipation.

Gareth 

Comments

• MarcoCraigMarcoCraig Member New Car Smell
    I've same problem  have u sorted yrs? On here looking 4 answers ????
  • sychnantsychnant Member New Car Smell
    edited November 7
    I have just purchased/downloaded this game from Sony site and updated my VR software and am unable to recalibrate my headset . I can use the headset with other VR games so what is the problem.
    Quick update on this problem, you get no screen to tell you calibration  is done. just a sound and small rotating disk and another sound which i assumes indicates finished. I just carried on and started the game  by selecting the other onscreen box and it seemed to play ok.. I have played it for 5 mins, now feel rather nauseous...:-( hope this helps.