Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ
and Forum Rules
before you get started.
Dirt Rally 2.0 rally locations and tracks
Let's talk here about locations and rally tracks for Dirt Rally 2.0
No RallyX here, thanks.
Confirmed rally locations for the release date :
- New Zealand
- USA (Michigan again ? please no)
So that's 2 or 3 locations coming from Dirt 4. But this time we've got confirmation that the tracks will be handcrafted.
Currently waiting for news about the number and length of tracks per country. I hope at least 2 long ones like in DR1. 3 will be better, and I also hope really long tracks like in WRC7 (up to 25km).
We also know each DLC will add new 3 locations split between rally and RallyX. Lets hope one RallyX track and 2 new rally countries ! They will come every four months after the release.
My wishlist :
- season 1 : snow focused : Monte-Carlo and Norway/Sweden
- season 2 : asphalt focused : Germany and Japan
- season 3 (unconfirmed but lets hope the game is great and sells well so they'll make it) : mud focused : Safari and China
- season 4 (unconfirmed as well) : back to dirt : Italy and Morrocco/Jordan.
In the case it's just one country per DLC, I'd go with Monte-Carlo, Sweden, Japan and Safari.
What do you think ?