Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

CONTROLLER ISSUES *LOCKS STEERING* **HELP ME PL0X ;=)**

So we recently bought F1 2018, and im using a PS4 Controller on PC.
Sometimes when i throttle from either the start of the race or in straights or anywhere i randomly start to steer into the barricades. (I can't brake or steer the oppisite way)

Another problem i have aswell is that when i steer in corners sometimes i can't steer from left to right (What i mean is, my steering locks, and i can't even brake)
Idk if there is a problem with my controller or what not.
Please let me know the soulution if you know it.

Comments

• 4eyedCoupe4eyedCoupe Member New Car Smell
    Zardioz said:
    So we recently bought F1 2018, and im using a PS4 Controller on PC.
    Sometimes when i throttle from either the start of the race or in straights or anywhere i randomly start to steer into the barricades. (I can't brake or steer the oppisite way)

Another problem i have aswell is that when i steer in corners sometimes i can't steer from left to right (What i mean is, my steering locks, and i can't even brake)
    Idk if there is a problem with my controller or what not.
    Please let me know the soulution if you know it.
    I've had this problem on PS4.  When it happens, I've always assumed it was my controller losing it's charge, but now that I think of it, I don't get a message about the controllers battery being low, and it isn't being disconnected either.  It's just like you described, it locks the steering and usually acceleration too.  When it happens, I try to quickly switch to my other controller.  Obviously this doesn't work unless you have two controllers and it also ruins your race.  I'm going to mark the controller it happens with next time and track to see if continues to happen with the same controller, or if it happens to both.