Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Request for review of judgments

I would ask Codemasters that when a failure is reported, tests are provided as a video: I have read many reports in other threads and contain erroneous information and this only makes that sections of the game that work perfectly are broken. Please attend to my request, thank you very much.

Comments

• jonbekowsky4jonbekowsky4 Member New Car Smell
    I agree, this will make sure that we all can see what type of bug or glitch people are suffering and CM can then work more efficiently.
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Pit Crew
    Sometimes simply stating the system used helps. Sometimes an issue maybe with a Steam issue but not PS4. So it may very well exist for some. But yes, videos always help so long as they don't have commentaries unrelating to the issue and/or advertising!!
  • Barrikada71Barrikada71 Member New Car Smell
    It is unfortunate that the game has failures but to fix them you have to provide evidence in video or photo mode. There are many topics in this forum, even with 700 comments in which a single test is not provided, I wonder why. It is not complicated to provide a video, in fact Codemasters should start asking for evidence of the faults to act, for me if there is no test it is very difficult to know if it is game failure or pilot failure.
  • TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member Wheel Nut
    It is unfortunate that the game has failures but to fix them you have to provide evidence in video or photo mode. There are many topics in this forum, even with 700 comments in which a single test is not provided, I wonder why. It is not complicated to provide a video, in fact Codemasters should start asking for evidence of the faults to act, for me if there is no test it is very difficult to know if it is game failure or pilot failure.
    Sorry, but where does it say you have to provide video evidence? 
  • sanderu1983sanderu1983 Member New Car Smell
    Yeah whooooohoooooo **** off.
    First I give you prove with the Twitter news from Lee Mather and TRL Limitelles. But you won't take it? I give you facts!!
    Now you are again trying to prove you're point again? What you are trying to do for weeks now and still not helping. Find a life dude.
  • jonbekowsky4jonbekowsky4 Member New Car Smell
    @sanderu1983

Barrikada is right on this one, if someone has a issue, they should provide evidence, else the post is useless because one could fantasize about any random information and start discussions about non-issues and that will give CM a unnecessarily hard time to figure out what to do with it.

Of course some people can have bad internet connections and can not upload any videos to prove their issue, but jpgs are not too hard to upload i think.

I have read about Lee Mather on Twitter, he only stated that CM are looking into it and that they are trying to figure out what to do with it, he did not give any definite answer.

Maybe because the tyre temperature issue that some people are having possibly can not be accurately recreated frequently enough with standard equipment and standard conditions other than driving with unrealistic TT setups and the D-Pad or the keyboard, or maybe because they do not want to dumb down the simulation?

We do not have any other option but to wait until someone at CM comes out to give us a definite reply, so please stop being angry at each other and try to keep this forum civil.

• FayaFaya Member admin
    Okay everyone, please stay civil. 

Basic rule for giving the team feedback on issues and bugs is - the more information the better. We don't always need video, but sometimes it helps. If we need more information, we will ask for it. In fact, I wrote a starter bug report form in the Technical Assistance forum that lists some of the items that helps us track and investigate issues. 
  • sanderu1983sanderu1983 Member New Car Smell

Yes you are right in almost everything. But please also get the frustration when people say a lot nonsense. Video not always give the information you need. He post a video about fuel problem. Great but what if the firmware?
    Respect is important but for now mine frustrating is so very high on a few persons that give nonsense about the tyre issue. If Lee Mather is saying that there is a issue then stop with buy a wheel or there is not a issue.

Also the answer from Lee.
    We're working on resolving all of those issues.

I hope cm will fix every problem, small or big, wheel or pad racers.

Sander

Faya said:
    Okay everyone, please stay civil. 

Basic rule for giving the team feedback on issues and bugs is - the more information the better. We don't always need video, but sometimes it helps. If we need more information, we will ask for it. In fact, I wrote a starter bug report form in the Technical Assistance forum that lists some of the items that helps us track and investigate issues. 

Thanks Faya, I totally agree with you but there are people that if they do not hear what they want they lose the forms, I respect the opinions of all but there are people who lose the forms. If they have a problem it is not my consequence, I hope they fix it, but obviously I do not understand the negativity of those types of people that if they say white has to be white because they say it.

@sanderu1983

Barrikada is right on this one, if someone has a issue, they should provide evidence, else the post is useless because one could fantasize about any random information and start discussions about non-issues and that will give CM a unnecessarily hard time to figure out what to do with it.

Of course some people can have bad internet connections and can not upload any videos to prove their issue, but jpgs are not too hard to upload i think.

I have read about Lee Mather on Twitter, he only stated that CM are looking into it and that they are trying to figure out what to do with it, he did not give any definite answer.

Maybe because the tyre temperature issue that some people are having possibly can not be accurately recreated frequently enough with standard equipment and standard conditions other than driving with unrealistic TT setups and the D-Pad or the keyboard, or maybe because they do not want to dumb down the simulation?

We do not have any other option but to wait until someone at CM comes out to give us a definite reply, so please stop being angry at each other and try to keep this forum civil.

Thanks for your consistency, there are people who think that asking for evidence is attacking it and they are very wrong. In my case when I see a failure I will provide the evidence that I can as it will help Codemasters to recognize the problem more quickly and solve it.
  • TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member Wheel Nut
    @Faya on a separate issue - (relating to bugs still though) there is a lack of communication: we have to ask on twitter for updates; we're not always expecting quick fixes in 24 hours, but at least some kind of update saying perhaps "yes we are reviewing this, we have this current issue fixing this, or we are still trying to fix that, this is what we are struggling to solve we are aiming by this time next week to release something, or we are aiming to give you more information by end of this week etc".

It's just us lot all debating and arguing on here, as well as hounding Lee Mather and F1game on twitter.

Communication is always King

Ta,